Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Boss Raids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimm2241

IGN
Grimm2241
Minecraft Username:
Grimm2241​

What is your suggestion's title?
Boss Raids​

Suggestion Details:
A random boss will appear and come to the faction every 1 week, if the faction fails to defeat the boss within 2 hours it will take 2-3 stacks of tnt from the tnt bank, 1 of a random item from the faction vault and faction members 1st vault,and lastly give all the faction members a weakness debuff for 3 days, if the faction members manages to defeat the boss they will all be given minerals or spawners and 25k-75k depending on how fast they beat the boss​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Makes immortal factions alot more interesting and challenging​

Extra Information:
The health of the boss will be half of all the faction members power and also the boss wont attack​

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Well I think it is something that's going to be modded. I stay neutral just because uncertain of how the dev team is going to implement this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Grimm2241

Grimm2241

IGN
Grimm2241
I think the bosses might be like a ghast,wither,enderdragon,king drowned,mutated zombie,technoblade fsr

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Grimm2241​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Please make sure to provide more information regarding the boss' system in the future.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.