1)Which is the best time to use a Bedwars Booster
2)As of now I have 32 Levels in minigames, if I use a Bedwars booster at the best time possible, how much experience will I receive and how much levels will I gain
1)Which is the best time to use a Bedwars Booster
2)As of now I have 32 Levels in minigames, if I use a Bedwars booster at the best time possible, how much experience will I receive and how much levels will I gain
The Best time to use booster is when u going to start a game just before starting apply booster on u and start game and as how much experience u will get ? It Depends on what type of booster You using there are 3 types of boosters 2x Booster 3x Booster and 4x Booster 2x booster doubled u exp 3x booster double ur exp 3 times and 4x booster double ur exp 4 times so it makes soo easy to grind levels
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.