Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bold nicknames For ( Highest Ranks )

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Minecraft Username:
sherif742​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bold nicknames For ( Highest Ranks )​

Suggestion Details:
I Suggest you add bold nicknames to " Highest Sever Ranks "
Like the Code ( & L ) Only works with item renames , and ofcourse developers can nick players too , but what i mean is too add this feature too the highest ranks .

Example : Immortal , SkyGod , GodFather , King ... etc​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would maybe help Jartex by making people want to bold their names too , So they are going to buy that highest rank in any server they like to bold it like he saw it in another player.
And Would Make A Difference between highest rank and second highest rank because Both can nick in colors but if you added this now Only Highest would be able too Bold their Nicks.​

CoolPanda

I would also really like this on minigames maybe even for just crystal rank the monthly subscription.
For the owners POV it makes the people that support the most stand out and for new or existing players ask "how u get bold name" and in return we can tell them you can purchase a x rank on the store or maybe even make it a separate purchase on its on that requires a certain rank

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sherif742

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
I would also really like this on minigames maybe even for just crystal rank the monthly subscription.
For the owners POV it makes the people that support the most stand out and for new or existing players ask "how u get bold name" and in return we can tell them you can purchase a x rank on the store or maybe even make it a separate purchase on its on that requires a certain rank
I Agree with every single word you said

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
It sounds like a good idea, it might differentiate more the chat making it more visually pleasing

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello sherif742,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● This is a great idea and no reason not to add too, It will be an additional style with no perks or other unfair advantage over other players.​

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
+1 Can't agree more, it is already enabled alongside & k for kings in survival and the server isn't burnt down to ashes cuz of it, I honestly was surprised that other ranksnon the other gamemodes don't have it unless a dev gives it to them

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sherif742

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
+1 Can't agree more, it is already enabled alongside & k for kings in survival and the server isn't burnt down to ashes cuz of it, I honestly was surprised that other ranksnon the other gamemodes don't have it unless a dev gives it to them
Yes exactly , and ye only developers give it , idk if Sr.mods got that access right now or not

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, sherif742​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.