Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Blocks broken in a raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Minecraft Username:
mamboss

What is the suggestion about?
Blocks broken in a raw

Description:
So this suggestion is about prison blocks broken in a Raw
As everyone knows, Prison is all about mining. Mining blocks, selling those blocks and making your way through all the ranks and prestiges.

As a little reward for all the hard work you put you will now have a chance to find loot boxes whilst mining. More specifically, every 6500 raw blocks you mine. Those loot boxes provide you with some helpful and nice rewards.

A prize will be revealed right after opening these boxes. This should help make mining more thrilling and enjoyable.
You will be able to find the following Loot Boxes per 6500 raw blocks mined:
  • Common Loot Box - 60% chance
  • Rare Loot Box - 30% chance
  • Epic Loot Box - 5% chance
  • Legendary Loot Box - 3% chance
  • Mythic Loot Box - 2% chance
  • [*]Common Loot Box - Tokens, Cash, Auto Miner Time, Rare Keys, Mystery Bomb Box, Thug Rank, and more...
    Rare Loot Box - Tokens, Cash, Auto Miner Time, Money Booster, Token Booster, Rare Keys, Crystals, God Keys, Criminal Rank, and more...
    Epic Loot Box - Tokens, Cash, Auto Miner Time, Money Booster, Token Booster, Rare keys, Crystals, Ultimate Gem, Rare Pet Egg, God Keys, and more...
    Legendary Loot Box - Tokens, Cash, Auto Miner Time, Money Booster, Token Booster, Rare keys, Ultra Keys, Legendary Gem, Epic Pet Egg, lunatic Rank, and more...
    Mythic Loot Box - Tokens, Cash, Money Booster, Token Booster, Crystals, Rare keys, Ultra Keys, Legendary Pet Egg, 1 Seasonal Key, lunatic Rank, and more.
    [*]

so since they add this things, there are lot of people who really wanna see how many blocks have they broken in a raw so I want to you add this thing inside of command /blocks

940526501d6fc86bafcca00a0c055a13.png

this is what /blocks command shows us right now, total blocks broken, so after accepting this suggestion

It will show something like that:

(!) Your broken Blocks: 129.818k

(!) Your Broken blocks in a Raw: 23.1k

here you go I already make a text chat code for it:

&e&l(!) &fYour Broken blocks in a Raw: (Amout)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Ok, so when I am playing prison some times I am mining for money/tokens some times for "Loot boxes" to get better

gems for mining. and I always get confused and want to know how many blocks I have mined in a raw, also pretty sure there are lot more people who get confused for that.

Extra Information:
Ik I am hot.

since I have a normal explanation "How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?" u can just type

+1 reason stats above by mamboss mamboss or something like that.

Much love to marko <3

Last edited:

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Blocks broken in a raw? You mean Raw blocks broken? +1 Anyways.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello mamboss,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● Reasons Stated above.​
● Raw blocks broken, MerhusDagon is right.​

Kind Regards, Good luck.
~ShirakamiKazuo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Blocks broken in a raw? You mean Raw blocks broken? +1 Anyways.
When u broke blocks with pickaxe but ur pickaxe can have explosion and when u broke blocks, ur explosion can broke blocks and the blocks which are broken with ur explosion will count in /blocks
But if u want to get those loot boxes u must broke blocks with pickaxe which has enchants with only efficiency and fortune, but since the pickaxe have explosion and other 100 enchants
u cant know when u will get loot box
So when u will see how many blocks u have broken in raw, u will be able to know when u will get another loot box

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
When u broke blocks with pickaxe but ur pickaxe can have explosion and when u broke blocks, ur explosion can broke blocks and the blocks which are broken with ur explosion will count in /blocks
But if u want to get those loot boxes u must broke blocks with pickaxe which has enchants with only efficiency and fortune, but since the pickaxe have explosion and other 100 enchants
u cant know when u will get loot box
So when u will see how many blocks u have broken in raw, u will be able to know when u will get another loot box
I get that, but I mean the whole "Your broken blocks in a Raw" is quite confusing. "Your raw blocks broken" sounds better and less confusing imo.

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
+1 Always wanted to know my raw blocks but I couldnt check :D

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
mamboss

What is the suggestion about?
Blocks broken in a raw

Description:
So this suggestion is about prison blocks broken in a Raw
As everyone knows, Prison is all about mining. Mining blocks, selling those blocks and making your way through all the ranks and prestiges.

As a little reward for all the hard work you put you will now have a chance to find loot boxes whilst mining. More specifically, every 6500 raw blocks you mine. Those loot boxes provide you with some helpful and nice rewards.

A prize will be revealed right after opening these boxes. This should help make mining more thrilling and enjoyable.
You will be able to find the following Loot Boxes per 6500 raw blocks mined:
  • Common Loot Box - 60% chance
  • Rare Loot Box - 30% chance
  • Epic Loot Box - 5% chance
  • Legendary Loot Box - 3% chance
  • Mythic Loot Box - 2% chance
  • [*]Common Loot Box - Tokens, Cash, Auto Miner Time, Rare Keys, Mystery Bomb Box, Thug Rank, and more...
    Rare Loot Box - Tokens, Cash, Auto Miner Time, Money Booster, Token Booster, Rare Keys, Crystals, God Keys, Criminal Rank, and more...
    Epic Loot Box - Tokens, Cash, Auto Miner Time, Money Booster, Token Booster, Rare keys, Crystals, Ultimate Gem, Rare Pet Egg, God Keys, and more...
    Legendary Loot Box - Tokens, Cash, Auto Miner Time, Money Booster, Token Booster, Rare keys, Ultra Keys, Legendary Gem, Epic Pet Egg, lunatic Rank, and more...
    Mythic Loot Box - Tokens, Cash, Money Booster, Token Booster, Crystals, Rare keys, Ultra Keys, Legendary Pet Egg, 1 Seasonal Key, lunatic Rank, and more.
    [*]

so since they add this things, there are lot of people who really wanna see how many blocks have they broken in a raw so I want to you add this thing inside of command /blocks

940526501d6fc86bafcca00a0c055a13.png

this is what /blocks command shows us right now, total blocks broken, so after accepting this suggestion

It will show something like that:

(!) Your broken Blocks: 129.818k

(!) Your Broken blocks in a Raw: 23.1k

here you go I already make a text chat code for it:

&e&l(!) &fYour Broken blocks in a Raw: (Amout)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Ok, so when I am playing prison some times I am mining for money/tokens some times for "Loot boxes" to get better

gems for mining. and I always get confused and want to know how many blocks I have mined in a raw, also pretty sure there are lot more people who get confused for that.

Extra Information:
Ik I am hot.

since I have a normal explanation "How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?" u can just type

+1 reason stats above by mamboss mamboss or something like that.

Much love to marko <3
I'm not playing prison so much, but that's seems like a good idea +1

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, mamboss​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is added on our todo list!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Max

Status
Not open for further replies.