Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions block cannon items from /invsee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is the suggestion about?
block cannon items from /invsee​

Description:
there are people that use /invsee to see if someone will set up on them and this just makes the buffer checks TOO EAST, ya feel what I'm saying? So removing them will be much better because if they invsee and they see that they dont have cannon items no one will mind checking at all and also there are kids that warn in chat that someone is setting up and to check buffers and walls etc​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It won't be that EASY to check buffers :)

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
i mean they payed for their ranks but i think it's op so +1

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Um... I will vote neutral WHY?:

Because you are right.

But people paid for their rank (There is no way to get the 2 ranks which you can invsee) so it would be a bit unfair .

I will change my vote dependin on others opinion.

Hristy

Donator
Donator
Reason: people payed for the rank and have access to the perks so they can freely use the perks, this is completely useless suggestion cuz even if you want to check buffers u do /f map and check for raid claims since you cant build the cannon in wild then claim it to raid with it.
please stop fucking trying to make suggestions that will benefit your faction and your faction alone thank you and fuck off.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
-1, there already is working cannons on jartex, that can shoot over 10k blocks (from border to border) with adjustment of more than 50 chunks.
with that cannon u can basically setup on a place where noone suspects it, and shoot on a base without the enemy faction having any idea that they are being set up on. with /invsee factions can atleast know that someone is setting up, and check a bit better than usual
its just fair that there is a way to find factions setting up when u can already hide so far away that it takes hours to even find you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
yall say that because buffer checks would be harder for u LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.