Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Block Advertising Messages In Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

zDrq

Minecraft Username:
zdrqs​

What is the suggestion about?
Block Advertising Messages In Chat​

Description:
On Jartex you are not allowed to advertise and I think my suggestion would help to stop people from advertising. I think when somebody advertises or puts a link in a public chat, a message in the chat should come up saying "Advertising Is Not Allowed And May Result In A Ban" or something along these lines and the message will only pop up in the chat for the person who advertised. Another idea is that it could pop up on screen but I think it will be better of in the chat. When the message pops up, the player's message should be deleted so nobody in the lobby can see the link. Also, Some ranks should be able to bypass this like staff, youtuber's and twitch ranks. When the message is shown to the player it should be in RED and in BOLD so its easily noticeable.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Stop People From Advertising In Lobbies Ans It Will Stop Rule Breakers​

Lxno

Addicted Member
+1

Good idea, strongly suggest they add this so users know advertising breaks the rules and could get them in trouble. Will probably prevent more advertisements.

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
i have read your suggestion and decided to give you a -1 for the following reasons;
  • If you would like to report a player then please report them here
  • Advertising, no is not allowed without the YouTube or Twitch rank and staff are usually busy so i would suggest to report the player.
btw most players usually wouldnt listen or follow it unless it came as a popup like the promotions but that would slowly become hard to handle

Lxno

Addicted Member
i have read your suggestion and decided to give you a -1 for the following reasons;
  • Advertising, no is not allowed without the YouTube or Twitch rank and staff are usually busy so i would suggest to report the player.
btw most players usually wouldnt listen or follow it unless it came as a popup like the promotions but that would slowly become hard to handle
I don't think you fully read the suggestion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
zDrq

zDrq

Im not sure why you said the first 2 points since i know youtubers and twitch streamers are allowed to advertise since i said there could be a bypass for their ranks

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
I think people can bypass this easily, and the detection may false ban people.

Lxno

Addicted Member
I think people can bypass this easily, and the detection may false ban people.
He never really stated anything about it leading to a ban, if people bypass it then they can just get reported like people do for advertising right now.

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
I don't think you fully read the suggestion.
it can easily become a problem as people will bypass, ignore, create false bans to players, etc. i think reporting is the best

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
it can easily become a problem as people will bypass, ignore, create false bans to players, etc. i think reporting is the best
How can you create a false ban for someone from advertising??? Unless you have access to their account, there is no way there should be a false ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.