Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Global Blessings for Skyblock Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Minecraft Username:
Djim​

What is your suggestion's title?
Blessings for Skyblock Dream

Suggestion Details:
Let's start with old suggestions! (I apologize for my english)
~Add team koths to make PVP more comp and fun to actually cap. It would bring more teamwork for islands instead just having 5 man protecting 1 guy who gets knocked by guy rushing in and hitting once.​
~Player levels! Sadly it's not about how hard the levels are but the rewards 30 enchant orbs for 1 player? *SS in Extra Info.​
The rate of orbs right now makes them common , Max player should get 5 orbs from all levels.​
~Change ice wizard set reward from LVL 40 to +LVL 75.The set is supposed to be rare and it breaks xp eco if given to everyone early game.​
~Remove the goddamn Ghast and snare enchant for bows.​
~Add Hulk 3 / Hulk 4.Why? Players have more Gsets than the amount of players PvP.Even a guy that clicks 1 CPS knows he has more chance on surviving now than ever.​
Make Hulk as eternal enchant so it's rare enough to have.​
~Also mr devs could you test how it is to PvP with pearls and bows.Might as well add escape portals :D,just disable one of them bow or pearls.​
~Add seasonal gkits to mystery gkit crate just like factions.​
~Have longer passive from 4hr to 6hr as Boss World and skyblock in general is not just about PvP as you got to Boss World to have PvE not PvP.​

~Other suggestions~

~Update coinflip/xpflip so that every flip announces winner in chat to everyone.This could bring more attention and fun command for players. On top of that add mobcoins or even stars flip if possible to add.​
Adding item flip would be nice but it would only bring dupes. ⭐
~Update rule on using macros to advertise warps on alts. Before it was punishable but now it's allowed,doesn't look fair for other people that advertise when they are only online while alts do it 24/7.​
~Economy updates already suggested.​
~Add /shout for players but with cooldowns in matter of what rank you are. The shout appears in chat with bigger letters and could be used for people to be seen in chat if they are looking to buy or advertise items. Cooldowns should be from 30mins to 6hrs to not make it a spam event.
~Increase boss minion spawn rates.​
~Enable lvl 10 to go into bossworld or else it's only joy for me to log alts and get them stonks!​
~Redo enchant Tank as you can't even tell if it's OP or doesn't work.
~Advertising coins? I'm not sure how you want people use the /playershop command,add same type as [ah] has to show people what you sell.​
Editing more ideas later.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would improve their gamemode but also bring less income from premium passes :shhhh:

Extra Information:
Also nice command for /shop boss - https://prnt.sc/Z9Jnzywf9Cba
Thiemo stop being lazy,I know summer is coming but man ze work gotta be done. (Team koth that was supposed to be added)​
Also deal with player level bug that lets you level up more than once almost 3 times and the bug for some reason appears to happen on level that gives mystery gkits.​

Last edited:

Fe7tejGaming

Minecraft Username:
Djim​

Suggestion Details:
~Add team koths to make PVP more comp and fun to actually cap. It would bring more teamwork for islands instead just having 5 man protecting 1 guy who gets knocked by guy rushing in and hitting once.​
~Player levels! Sadly it's not about how hard the levels are but the rewards 30 enchant orbs for 1 player? *SS in Extra Info.​
The rate of orbs right now makes them common , Max player should get 5 orbs from all levels.​
~Change ice wizard set reward from LVL 40 to +LVL 75.The set is supposed to be rare and it breaks xp eco if given to everyone early game.​
~Add Hulk 3 / Hulk 4.Why? Players have more Gsets than the amount of players PvP.Even a guy that clicks 1 CPS knows he has more chance on surviving now than ever.​
~Also mr devs could you test how it is to PvP with pearls and bows.Might as well add escape portals :D,just disable one of them bow or pearls.​
~Other suggestions~

~Update coinflip/xpflip so that every flip announces winner in chat to everyone.This could bring more attention and fun command for players. On top of that add mobcoins or even stars flip if possible to add.​
~Update rule on using macros to advertise warps on alts. Before it was punishable but now it's allowed,doesn't look fair for other people that advertise when they are only online while alts do it 24/7.​
~Add /shout for players but with cooldowns in matter of what rank you are. The shout appears in chat with bigger letters and could be used for people to be seen in chat if they are looking to buy or advertise items. Cooldowns should be from 30mins to 6hrs to not make it a spam event.
~Enable lvl 10 to go into bossworld or else it's only joy for me to log alts and get them stonks!​
~Redo enchant Tank as you can't even tell if it's OP or doesn't work.​

It would improve their gamemode but also bring less income from premium passes :shhhh:

Extra Information:
Thiemo stop being lazy,I know summer is coming but man ze work gotta be done. (Team koth that was supposed to be added)​
Also deal with player level bug that lets you level up more than once almost 3 times and the bug for some reason appears to happen on level that gives mystery gkits.​
+1 for Djim he is right he is fat too I think the things he mentioned can be Improved

Wakanda069

Minecraft Username:
Djim​

Suggestion Details:
~Other suggestions~

Extra Information:
+1
I agree , Sbd has got to a point u just afk minions more than half of the season and it’s boring .
There are no new concepts.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
+1 hard vouch for the hulk 4 part, its impossible to get into skyblock pvp unless you have good mates and a good set

iboo

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Djim​

Suggestion Details:
Make Hulk as eternal enchant so it's rare enough to have.​
~Have longer passive from 4hr to 6hr as Boss World and skyblock in general is not just about PvP as you got to Boss World to have PvE not PvP.​
~Other suggestions~

~Advertising coins? I'm not sure how you want people use the /playershop command,add same type as [ah] has to show people what you sell.​

Extra Information:
uwu meow brrr
uwu meow brrr

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
too much effort for jartex network devs. I can't wait to graduate, have kids, get a stable job and go on holidays before this is accepted.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
+1

The coinflip idea is nice, gambling with stars and mobcoins :D

tuguldur888

IGN
tuguldur888
I guess imma give +1 because i got the point that i have to afk for 10 minutes to get 1 minion kill and you need atleast 4k

Status
Not open for further replies.