Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Blazing pack or other anty-cheat packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT_101

Minecraft Username:
TNT_101

What is the suggestion about?
Blazing pack or other anty-cheat packs.

Description:
I am suggesting to add to minigames blazing pack or any different anty-cheat pack because these game modes are most offended by cheaters. I know that many people tell that minigames are impossible to play. And I know that it is a cracked server. In my opinion, only one way to save minigames behind cheaters are anty-cheat packs- you must download this pack, it blocks all cheats. If you know that it will affect players' activity because they won't feel like downloading it, you can add it to only ranked games if you wanna add it soon. So to join the minigames game you will must download this pack.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
many players will stop complaining about the excess of cheaters in the mini games (which is true), and will stop leaving this server because of cheaters. many players cheat because they are upset by the excess of other cheaters and think they will also cheat and thus challenge themselves for what happened to them.

Extra Information:
All good cracked servers based on minigames require it, and it works, if someone wants to play fair they just download it.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
-1 the gamemode would die and nobody would play it only the leaderboard players so it wouldn't be fun anymore, I lose sometimes bc of hackers but most of the time I win solo with like 4-8 kills so no need.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TNT_101

TNT_101

The
-1 the gamemode would die and nobody would play it only the leaderboard players so it wouldn't be fun anymore, I lose sometimes bc of hackers but most of the time I win solo with like 4-8 kills so no need.
I have also raised this problem. and I suggested that if you think players stop playing it can only be added to ranked games

Last edited:
G

Gusto

nonono, -1
I strongly disagree with downloading any packs, I agree with adding and developing anticheat.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TNT_101

TNT_101

nonono, -1
I strongly disagree with downloading any packs, I agree with adding and developing anticheat.
I wasn't convinced either. but this is the only way to beat cheaters on a non-premium server

Status
Not open for further replies.