Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bit confused On the backpack feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirectHit123

I Don't know how to operate the backpack feature of the game because I have bought three but don't know how to use it.

Solution
You are only allowed a maximum of 3 backpacks , they act as extra inventory slots , when you first buy a backpack , it gives you an extra 500 slots , so a few stacks extra . You can spend tokens on each backpack to make the backpack "bigger" so you ideally have a bigger inventory . When you are mining , the blocks are automatically put into the backpacks , until they are all filled and then the blocks would go to your inventory . When you sell at the golem , all the blocks including in the backpack are sold , if you have the auto sell enchant on your pick , you can automatically sell what's inside your backpacks depending on the level (pretty sure of this)

btw if you have more than 3 then the forth or higher will not work ,
that...

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
You are only allowed a maximum of 3 backpacks , they act as extra inventory slots , when you first buy a backpack , it gives you an extra 500 slots , so a few stacks extra . You can spend tokens on each backpack to make the backpack "bigger" so you ideally have a bigger inventory . When you are mining , the blocks are automatically put into the backpacks , until they are all filled and then the blocks would go to your inventory . When you sell at the golem , all the blocks including in the backpack are sold , if you have the auto sell enchant on your pick , you can automatically sell what's inside your backpacks depending on the level (pretty sure of this)

btw if you have more than 3 then the forth or higher will not work ,
that probably made no sense but , hey , i try lol

Solution

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,