Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bigger/More Detailed maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltoAryan

Minecraft Username:
AltoAryan​

What is the suggestion about?
Bigger/More Detailed maps​

Description:
Bigger and/or More detailed maps will make the bedwars experience better. the current maps are great but i think that this server has the potential for more. I like jatex but i end up spending more time on pika and herobrine because of their maps. I personally feel that the jartex maps are sometimes too empty. I know how much time and effort it takes for all of this but still i request that jartex should add better maps and also the lobby make it a bit more attractive. I hope this request gets an approval if not thanks for giving this note some time.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can make jartex bedwars experience more fun and may attract players.​

Extra Information:
Please consider this request and i will be very thankful about it.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AltoAryan

AltoAryan

Thats totally correct but i don't know many map ideas so i please want you guys to give some map ideas
please accept this request as i just want new maps on the server so it would feel more fun to play here
the reason i am posting this is that when i play bedwars i end up mostly playing on pika or herobrine so thats why i just want this update
coz i like jartex and want it to be in the no.1 spot
:giggle:
maybe i will upload a map there soon but for now my pc is gone so i cant play mc for a while

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AltoAryan​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.