Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Big update and custom Ideas for UHC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsmrMeNOW

Minecraft Username:
AsmrMeNOW​

What is the suggestion about?
Big update and custom Ideas for UHC!!​

Description:
Welcome to my UHC suggestions. Some of these suggestions may not appeal to some persons but to those who like these ideas, Respect+. These are some ideas I have come up with along with a few that some people suggested already that have been modified that could make UHC a better game mode.

*Can be used for random UHC*
*These are just suggestions, that can or might not be implemented so be nice in the comments ;d*

=== RANK KITS ===
Ok, now this is needed on this game mode. I bought a temporary Iron rank and basically, Upon joining a game, I noticed that it didn't have a kit for the Iron rank. I don't know if this is a bug but that needs to be changed. Why? well it can be useful for a new ranked player who joins the game mode just to have fun has a little leverage in the game.

Iron rank
- Stone Tools: Axe, Pickaxe, Shovel
- Leather Armor: Chestplate and boots
- Food: Bread x3
- Flint and steal with 15% durability
- Spawn egg cow x1

Gold rank
- Stone Tools with eff and Unb 1: Axe, Pickaxe, shovel
- Leather Armor: Chestplate and Leggings, Golden Armor: boots
- Food: Bread x5
- Flint and steal with 30% durability
- Spawn egg cow x2

Diamond rank
- Stone Tools with Eff and Unb 2: Axe, Pickaxe, shovel
- Leather armor: Chestplate, Golden armor: Leggings and boots, Chainmail Armor: Helmet
- Food: Bread x5, 2 steak
- Flint and steal with 45% durability
- Spawn egg cow x3

Some more items in the future if this gets added ^^

=== Prestige ===
Every level you upgrade in the JartexNetwork Globally, gives you coins brains and other items for each level you advance. But I noticed or maybe I'm tripping, It doesn't give you coins for ''The Bridge or UHC'', so maybe you can add a system to UHC that upgrades your level differently from the main Jartex Level.
For these to be achievable you must gain Exp from games you play / Exp gained from challenges to unlock these Rewards.

For Example:
- Level 1 - 25 coins
- Level 2 - 50 coins
- Level 3 - 150 coins
- Level 4 - 450 coins
- Level 5 - 1000 coins
- Level 6 - 3000 coins
- Level 7 - 5000 coins
- Level 8 - 9000 coins
- Level 9 - 12k coins
- Level 10 - 15k coins

^^^^^^
*These levels doesn't show to the public*

Also you can add a prestige system to this so it goes on Forever with a custom suffix in-game and UHC lobby when you prestige.
Example:

- No ranked player -
[1] AsmrMeNOW [2] <------ Normal Jartex Level
^----- Prestige Level

- Ranked Player -
Diamond [1] AsmrMeNOW [2] <------ Normal Jartex Level
^------ Prestige Level

Extra Ideas for this system:
1. Maybe you can even add the prestige level to your name visually which shows in lobby and in-game with colors.
2. Or just scrap the prestige and add the level upgrade with prizes for when you upgrade a kit to specific level. Example: Just like in sky wars you can upgrade kits to level 1-5, you can do the same for uhc kits but you gain coins when you upgrade the kits to a curtain level for one time claim only.

=== Custom Shop / Claiming item in-game ===
This item is soul bound, meaning it never leaves your inventory. The reason for this suggestion is to add a custom addon to UHC that could make this game mode more interesting and Unique

The shop item could be a compass, Book or even a Clock. This would be used to buy in-game items which are custom ability items which can be used during a game. *Some of these items may come from different game modes*

Some items may include and can prices can be changed or added:

1. Fake pearl - Self explainable - Cost (Undecided) -

2. Switcher Ball - Switches your location with another player when snowball hit the victim player - Cost (16 blocks of Snow -

3. Beast Boots - Gives permanent strength 1 and slowness - Cost (1 Diamond, gold, iron boots and blaze powder) -

4. Bunny Boots - Gives permanent Jump boost III and weakness - Cost (Diamond Boot, rabbit hide)

5. The feather in sky wars that propels you - Cost (Chicken Feather x12)

6. Grapple Hook - Bring players towards you when hit with a rod - Cost (Fishing Rod, Trap wire Hook, SlimeBall)

7. Knight's Wand - Iron Sword Sharpness 2 - Cost (Iron sword x2 , book, Skeleton skull) - Deals 10% damage to all players -

*You can make some animals have a percentage chance to drop heads like in factions.*

8. Super Invis - Makes you and your armor invisible - Cost (Invisible Potion, Tracker, Nametag thingy in Minecraft that takes 2 paper and sting to make)

9. Tracker - See the player nearest to you - Cost (Compass, Nametag)

10. Fire Stick - Lights players with fire - Cost (Stick, Blaze Rod, Lava bucket)

Some more items can be added for more fun ;D

=== Tokens ===
These can be access to players with a prestige of 10+
Basically you can use tokens to gain exclusive perks in-game and in lobby.
Tokens can be gained through 10+ kills in 1 game or Game Win.
In the token shop you can buy the follow perks:

- More Exp - Gives a permanent 2x exp multiplier - Cost (10 tokens) -
- Juggernaut - Gives regeneration I after a kill for 5 seconds - Cost (8 tokens) -
- Its Just Luck - Have a chance to get a enchanted golden apple after a kill - Cost (10 tokens) -
- Revenge - Spawns a Zombie /Skeleton after your death - Cost (2 tokens)
- Vampire - Cant eat golden apples when enabled but earn 0.5 hearts for every hit - Cost (25 Tokens)

More Token abilities can be added if this suggestion is accepted​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adds a unique way to play UHC and help to prevent it from dying.​

Extra Information:
This took some time to type, so if necessary drop a comment and give me your feedback on it ;D​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
I agree with everything except donator kits ( only gold and diamond )

Stormidity

+1 i totally agree with you because UHC needs to change definitely

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AsmrMeNOW​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The Gamemode will no longer be available on the network.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.