Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

big problem here

i have an explosive pick (image) but im thinking do i prestige that pick or sell it because ik that pick is average op but it didnt gives me no loot boxes no good things from the collector only rubies and lucky mining boxes or i sell that pick and enchant my jh pick with treasure enchants but the problem is if i prestige my explosive
pick i will lost everything on it and i spent too much on it "1m tokens" and i mined over 3.5m block as a way for ore/gem booster enchants the only reason to sell this pick or prestige it is i dont get nothing from mining so i need help " do i prestige the pick ?" or " sell it with tokens and use tokens to enchant my jh pick (image 2)to get treasures faster and better loot ? " if u wanna buy the pick ask me here or send me a mail in prison

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (13).png
    Capture d’écran (13).png
    481.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture d’écran (14).png
    Capture d’écran (14).png
    548.3 KB · Views: 12

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
i have an explosive pick (image) but im thinking do i prestige that pick or sell it because ik that pick is average op but it didnt gives me no loot boxes no good things from the collector only rubies and lucky mining boxes or i sell that pick and enchant my jh pick with treasure enchants but the problem is if i prestige my explosive
pick i will lost everything on it and i spent too much on it "1m tokens" and i mined over 3.5m block as a way for ore/gem booster enchants the only reason to sell this pick or prestige it is i dont get nothing from mining so i need help " do i prestige the pick ?" or " sell it with tokens and use tokens to enchant my jh pick (image 2)to get treasures faster and better loot ? " if u wanna buy the pick ask me here or send me a mail in prison
Hello M msekniprogamer ,
Prestiging a pickaxe resets the enchantments on the pickaxe, but increases the cap so you can add more levels to the enchant.
  • Jack Hammer, Ts +Th, and Gem Booster are overall good enchants but not worth it unless the pickaxe is at least p2
  • Explosive enchantment breaks a large raidus of blocks but those blocks do not count as raw blocks, Jack-Hammer breaks blocks (Whole layers at a time) which also doesn't contribute towards Raw Block Count.
  • Raw blocks are the ones you mine without any (Explosive/Jackhammer) Proc'ing, it's the blocks you mine 1 by 1 (Efficiency helps). Using an Explosive pickaxe won't get you loot boxes since that doesn't count towards "Raw Blocks", it counts as overall blocks broken so yea, in order to get loot boxes i recommend just getting a efficiency pick and mining or getting a Jack Hammer pickaxe (The Jack-Hammer doesn't necessarily help towards the count, it's just a means to get tokens along the way while you are mining the "Raw Blocks"
  • Explosive is quite a good enchant in order to get Tokens, Jack-Hammer is only beneficial if you don't Token Grind (But either way it's good for tokens as well especially if it proc's often)
  • P2 raises the Jack Hammer cap towards "3750" and with that (and a 10% JH Gem + Ts + Th) it'll proc quite often, Thus allowing you to earn tokens and loot boxes efficiently
  • Selling the Pickaxe won't be worth it since you'll have to prestige it anyways, a P2-P3 costs around 15-25m Tokens to max out so you'll have to spend a lot but it's ma worthy investment.
  • In order to gain loot boxes you'll have to mine quite a bit so don't be afraid to put in the time as it is worth it.
  • Personal Opinion: I suggest have both Explosive and Jack-Hammer pickaxe, Since you won't be able to do any significant mining for tokens if you prestige the explosive pickaxe, Don't sell it, instead use it for mining for tokens then put those tokens towards making your explosive pickaxe or Jack-Hammer pickaxe prestige 2, Do it 1 by 1
  • I've given you enough details to make a decision for yourself, it's not worth if you're asking others. Max the pickaxe you want and that you will use majority of the time so that the investment pays off.
I Suggest if you want to sell the pickaxe, Click --> here
Requesting Thread Lock

Last edited:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello M msekniprogamer ,
Prestiging a pickaxe resets the enchantments on the pickaxe, but increases the cap so you can add more levels to the enchant.
  • Jack Hammer, Ts +Th, and Gem Booster are overall good enchants but not worth it unless the pickaxe is at least p2
  • Explosive enchantment breaks a large raidus of blocks but those blocks do not count as raw blocks, Jack-Hammer breaks blocks (Whole layers at a time) which also doesn't contribute towards Raw Block Count.
  • Raw blocks are the ones you mine without any (Explosive/Jackhammer) Proc'ing, it's the blocks you mine 1 by 1 (Efficiency helps). Using an Explosive pickaxe won't get you loot boxes since that doesn't count towards "Raw Blocks", it counts as overall blocks broken so yea, in order to get loot boxes i recommend just getting a efficiency pick and mining or getting a Jack Hammer pickaxe (The Jack-Hammer doesn't necessarily help towards the count, it's just a means to get tokens along the way while you are mining the "Raw Blocks"
  • Explosive is quite a good enchant in order to get Tokens, Jack-Hammer is only beneficial if you don't Token Grind (But either way it's good for tokens as well especially if it proc's often)
  • P2 raises the Jack Hammer cap towards "3750" and with that (and a 10% JH Gem + Ts + Th) it'll proc quite often, Thus allowing you to earn tokens and loot boxes efficiently
  • Selling the Pickaxe won't be worth it since you'll have to prestige it anyways, a P2-P3 costs around 15-25m Tokens to max out so you'll have to spend a lot but it's ma worthy investment.
  • In order to gain loot boxes you'll have to mine quite a bit so don't be afraid to put in the time as it is worth it.
  • Personal Opinion: I suggest have both Explosive and Jack-Hammer pickaxe, Since you won't be able to do any significant mining for tokens if you prestige the explosive pickaxe, Don't sell it, instead use it for mining for tokens then put those tokens towards making your explosive pickaxe or Jack-Hammer pickaxe prestige 2, Do it 1 by 1
  • I've given you enough details to make a decision for yourself, it's not worth if you're asking others. Max the pickaxe you want and that you will use majority of the time so that the investment pays off.
Requesting Thread Lock
Your choice of color hurts my eye use light colors next time xD, well M msekniprogamer as stated above prestiging pickaxe will reset all enchantments except Efficiency and Fortune. Most of them are explained by Disabledaccount Disabledaccount .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M
Hello M msekniprogamer ,
malkee malkee Requesting Thread Lock
so u want to say i prestige my explosive pick or keep it for mining and getting tokens ?
for the other pick i will not upgrade explosive on it cuz i want to get loot boxes faster
do u accept isixez ?

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
so u want to say i prestige my explosive pick or keep it for mining and getting tokens ?
for the other pick i will not upgrade explosive on it cuz i want to get loot boxes faster
do u accept isixez ?
What i'm saying is it's upto you, Keep the Explosive to gain tokens since Jack-Hammer won't get you much.
Upgrade the Jack-Hammer pickaxe with the tokens you gain, It's good to have Both Explosive and Jack-Hammer Pickaxe (For Event or lootbox farming)
Remove explosive from Jack-Hammer pick and don't add it under any circumstance, It'll only make it annoying for you.
That's my INPUT, The rest is up to You.
Regards, Sixez