Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Global Bidding System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is the suggestion about?
Bidding System.​

Description:
As you guys know, on all game modes people try to sell items in chat instead of Auction House when they want to find the highest possible price for their items, Some people spam the crap out of the chat by continuously [item] their item and saying 'CB: x By x' and this is annoying when there are no staff online.

So my idea is the following you should Add a bidding system:

-How will this system work?
Basically you take the item you want in your hand and you do the current command: /auction Start (price) (bid)
Action start: To start the auction.
Price: Will represent the first price that the item will start on.
Bid: will represent the minimum amount of cash that the players will be able to bid on the item for.
Example: /auction start 1 000 000 250 000.
In the chat, it will say: Player X started an auction of X starting at 1 000 000$
When a player does /bid it will say.
The player X raised the price of item X to 1 250 000 (+ The minimum bid)
or they can simply do /bid (Custom Ammount) - Means they bid the amount they want ONLY if it's > the Default bid fixed by the seller.

-Can I cancel my listing?
As a seller, you can do /Auction Cancel if it hasn't started yet.
As a bidder you can do /bid Cancel and the item will go to the bidder that was before you.

-How long does it take?
By default, each Auction will take 60 Seconds before the item is sold.

-My chat is being spammed, what do I do?
Simply they can add something in the /settings where you can disable showing this feature in the chat.

-There is an auction already, what do I do?
You still can add your item and it will be added to an auction queue, once the current auction is over, it will move to the other one in line until you get your turn.

-How do I check the current auction?
You can do /auction show, this will open a GUI where you can hover over the item to inspect it, or you can simply look at it in chat.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If this idea gets accepted, a new rule can be added, where selling items in the chat instead of this new system or the /auction house will be supported as a reportable offence, the chat will be cleaner and a lot of players will be able to reach out sellers in a better way.​

Extra Information:
If you have questions considering this suggestion, Ask in comment section.​

Qwifk

+1, a neat system for sell items would make things easier for us the players and would prevent the spam of chat.

iboo

Donator
Donator
I like the idea! Its better than keep using CB and spamming chat

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
EDIT: you won't be able to bid only if you have enough cash, the ammount will be taken from your account, and given back if someone Over-Bids you or if you cancel.
In case you win the auction the item will be transfered in your inventory.

YaBoiDj

Love it! 100% needed! 1 change I’d make is /auction prize or /auction wins or some separate command to open a container with items you’ve won from auctions. This way you can have a full inventory/be offline and still win your item and claim it when you have space.

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
+1
Love it! 100% needed! 1 change I’d make is /auction prize or /auction wins or some separate command to open a container with items you’ve won from auctions. This way you can have a full inventory/be offline and still win your item and claim it when you have space.

Status
Not open for further replies.