Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Between-servers trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

_IIFacTorII_

Minecraft Username:
_IIFacTorII_​

What is the suggestion about?
Between-servers trading​

Description:
trading beetween servers
Hello, as you know, 80% of scams in server happen when trading keys or stuff... between 2 servers.(like i give someone my vote keys in prison and they should give me theyre keys in skyblock)

But you can easily avoid that by adding a command named /trade server or what ever. It will be kinda that you do the command and a server swlector opens,
Then you you select the server you want to GIVE items from there, and the opponent does that too. Then a /trade opens and when you put somwthing there the opponent will see what ypur giving to him and the opponetlnt givw the stuff too, then when they trade if they go to the server they wanted to RECIVE items there, the items will be in theyre inventory or you can add a '/traded items and pick the items from there.

Please make this plugin or something like that because we all really need that, i gpt scammed 2 stack vote keys because of the beetwen servers trades.

Thanks!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It decrease scams by 80%.​

Extra Information:
If you dont have time to make the plugin i guess there are pre-made plugins if you just search in internet.​

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, _IIFacTorII_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Too much work for something small, trading at own risk.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.