Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

YungKie

Make the anti-cheat better, I was just in a bedwars game and someone was just flying around everywhere. Literally had bed nuker and shit. Anti Cheat did nothing. At all. It's either you implement a /report system ingame with active admins so they can respond instantly or better anticheat. Also make the ban period longer than 24 hours. Maybe a week.

T8TheGamer

Hello, I completely agree with you. We need a /report. But again you can use player reports on here.

nFly

Donator
Donator
Hello Y YungKie ,

The team is currently working on bug-fixes and to improve the anti-cheat, we may also expect new features soon. But there isn't a time or date when these things will be fixed so we'll just have to be patient.

-nFly

nFly

Donator
Donator
Welp, so the anti cheat does more bad than good. I just got automatically banned for 'hacks', I am not even using a client lmao, submitted a request too. https://gyazo.com/779817f941ceeb57b51f058c30b71b9f

Hi Y YungKie ,

I'm sorry for the inconvience the anti-cheat has caused you, this happens to multiple people. If you'd like it fixed you simply go into our discord server and join #assistance-chat where you post a full screenshot of your ban, you'll get unbanned by a staff member when he sees the screenshot.

-nFly

Pace

Donator
Donator
~Thread Locked~
nFly explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.