Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Better Vision in name tags [Practice PVP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
FutureBlank

What is the suggestion about?
Better Vision in name tags [Practice PVP]

Description:
Hello JartexNetwork community!

I had an idea just now when I was in practice playing party games well, The suggestion is making the mode " party vs party " to have a Red or Green tag, as when you are with your team you game the players with a green tag name for instance " FutureBlank " and for the other parties players in Red tag name for enemies, like: " Rodagave115 " this will really make us know each other well and not keep on trying to find the enemy players.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
well this suggestion will make the players know their hostile enemies and your team-mates. Threrefore the party games will be much more fun than just searching for playing most of the time.

iiFlux

Yes, I absolutely agree with that because it causes a lot of problem, people gets confuse and starts swinging their sword on their team mates, so here you have my vote +1

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
FutureBlank

What is the suggestion about?
Better Vision in name tags [Practice PVP]

Description:
Hello JartexNetwork community!

I had an idea just now when I was in practice playing party games well, The suggestion is making the mode " party vs party " to have a Red or Green tag, as when you are with your team you game the players with a green tag name for instance " FutureBlank " and for the other parties players in Red tag name for enemies, like: " Rodagave115 " this will really make us know each other well and not keep on trying to find the enemy players.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
well this suggestion will make the players know their hostile enemies and your team-mates. Threrefore the party games will be much more fun than just searching for playing most of the time.
+1 it will help ppl differentiate between the enemy and their teammates

MindaugasS

Donator
Donator
Agree, good idea, im blind so I need this update, I have badlion so not kinda need it, but still good idea +1

The_W

Addicted Member
Totally agree +1,
Guys remember don't just comment below but make sure to upvote/downvote the suggestion. It is right beside the suggestion post.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Yup, I've already seen this suggested. It really should be added and yes I agree practice needs a reset.
+1.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
+1 Dont really care about practice but why is this not there already?

Status
Not open for further replies.