Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Better Staff Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breydon

Im legit tired of staff and I'll tell you why in a second. I use to have flyhacks and I've been banned a lot from it. When I hacked I didn't think much of the game and was just playing with hacks too tick people off. After I wanted to take things more seriously on the server I deleted the hacks. lately Ive been on factions for 15 hours giving me usually 9hours to sleep or do something else for a little bit. I have also made a new name for myself and when I say that I mean people don't see me as a hacker. Most people in factions know me and my faction. Why? I scam in ah which tick people off and then I try to trap people in my trap. I have many allies but most people who play factions don't like me.
Today April 21 2020 I decided I would go to my trap by War-zone and sure enough people where peaking in my trap. Me and some of the members of my faction started to trap people. later on a Moderator came to my trap with a couple of his member and some allies. the only name I can remember who was there was xxhapex or something like that. I have know Idea what Moderator was there. They later broke in our trap and destroyed everything. We ended up patching it up and fixing somethings just in time for when they decided the would come back. I think we trapped 4 of them. Idk If we trapped the Moderator or not but a later after they ran there was a reboot.
I came back into factions only finding out I had been muted. Idek who muted me but I ended up tping a staff to me and made some signs for him. I ended up getting banned for muted evading. I talked to the staff on the website and now Ive accepted my punishment from that but Ive yet to figure out who muted me and truly why. PGUnation told me I had been muted for spamming it chat but hadn't told me who muted me. First of all I hadn't been spamming in chat in-fact I didn't even talk in chat for quite awhile. This isn't the first time I have been banned or muted for something as false as this.

Im legit tired of staff and I will now tell you why.
-When ever me or my faction needs help with a glitch or a mistake its like a 25% chance a staff will respond in game.
-I was fighting some person in my trap and then I got banned after he yelled for help. It said I was banned for ban evading so I waited 1 minute and joined back in and then I ended up being unbanned. Pinging was the one who banned me and he couldn't even say sorry... some other staff had to do it for him for what ever reason.
-I have now been given a false mute and this was today FYI. Me and my team were trapping not even talking in chat. On top of that I had no active warnings.
-Not very active
-Staff are to busy playing the game rather than looking for potential hackers.
-Often ignores players

Just an idea, what if Staff couldn't play with us? What if they could only spectate us, ban, mute, clear chat, ect... I don't think Staff should be able to play the game like we are, because right now I feel like they are really lacking there job. I think this idea would be great for this server consider its completely invested with hackers and with hardly very active Staff. If this new Idea ends up being considered I suggest doing it for a week then having the players vote on if they felt like there had been improvement on the staffs activity and for if there was a decrease in hackers. I really do think staff are too distracted in these game modes. If staff wants to play they can get themselves an account without the ability to abuse players for there benefits.

Feel free to respond to this.
I ask staff not to put your answer for the poll on if this is a good idea.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I came back into factions only finding out I had been muted. Idek who muted me but I ended up tping a staff to me and made some signs for him. I ended up getting banned for muted evading
That's your mistake for not figuring out the situation and not knowing how the rules work. You should of messaged a staff member or asked in assistance chat for the reason behind your mute, instead of tp'ing to a staff member and talking to him with the use of signs.

-When ever me or my faction needs help with a glitch or a mistake its like a 25% chance a staff will respond in game.
If they're online, you'll get a response and if you still don't get one even though a staff member is online, record and report them here; https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/staff-reports.97/

-I was fighting some person in my trap and then I got banned after he yelled for help. It said I was banned for ban evading so I waited 1 minute and joined back in and then I ended up being unbanned. Pinging was the one who banned me and he couldn't even say sorry... some other staff had to do it for him for what ever reason.
This was a mistake from me and no you were not ''fighting'', but shifting and was looking at another player running around your trap. I checked your alts and you had similar names that were banned, when i proceeded to ban the account you were on. After that i got messaged by another staff that you had bought an unban and they forgot to unban your alts. It's your duty too, to inform us that you had bought an unban.

I have now been given a false mute and this was today FYI. Me and my team were trapping not even talking in chat. On top of that I had no active warnings.
I could of been a forum report, you cannot just claim that it was ''false'' or a staff member ''abused'' and muted you.
Not very active
As far as i know, you only play Factions. Discord is a thing, you can always ask for help from other staff members on Discord, if they're not online in-game.
-Staff are to busy playing the game rather than looking for potential hackers.
-Often ignores players
We're allowed to enjoy the game as well as do our job. If a staff member is ignoring you, you can just record and report them on the link provided above.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.