Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Better Leaderboards

AceHub

Minecraft Username:
AceHub​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Better Leaderboards​

Suggestion Details:
So basically in Jartex, the level leaderboard only has 15 names on it where as their are many ppl who haven't gotten their names on the leaderboard as the leaderboard accepts name with the higher IGNs. So to improve the leaderboards, I suggest we add pages. By default it is at page 1, and by pressing the leaderboard it goes to the next page, and by right clicking the user enters a number in chat to go to any specific page they want.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More information among the player base as players such as "zornk" who was the second person on the server to get lvl 100 isnt even on the Top 15 level leaderboard. Furthermore, I personally believe that it is unfair the players who grinded for months and their names aren't even on the leaderboard.​

trieuhh

Donator
Donator
Pagination and holograms don't usually go together well... Overall I don't think this is a great idea.

TheTrueNova

I think overall the levels leaderboard isn't great because it's going to become a static (won't change) leaderboard with everyone on there already reaching level 100.

Overall, I am neutral on this. I would like to see the ability to see more people on the leaderboard in-game, but then again I don't think it's a necessary leaderboard on Minigames to begin with.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
Also now jartex has discord where you can check anyone's stats.