Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Better hit reg?

Lasat

IGN
Aryyann
I'm not completely sure this is server side, but as a previous server developer I do know that you can tamper with knockback. I understand Jartex isn't a completely PvP based server, but I know other players and I would like to see if something can change on the KB side of things. In Practice, Bedwars, and Skywars hits registering is very random and the knockback is practically not there. Rather on other servers KB is slightly altered but not by a drastic measure. You can be in a full combo whilst resetting sprint and the player receives little to no knockback which makes it challenging for combos, mostly knockback based game modes (skywars and bedwars), and of course actually landing hits when players are clearly not aimed at you yet you're still doing little to no knockback. I would like to hear some feedback and opinions on the topic because this is a split suggestion, some may be completely fine with hit registration and knockback functioning odd and people who would also like to see more reactive hit registration and knockback. (ps. it isn't a ping thing for me because I tend to keep a consistent 30-40 ms)

NINJA_GHOST

IGN
Ninja_Ghost
It's because of the opponents ping, I am a Sr mod of some server and ik this. It's mostly because the opponents ping is fluctuating or they have a bad internet.

Another reason is, as jartex is hosted from Europe, the Asian players even having very good internet do not get even 100ms.

I use like 1000gb internet with 5gb speed and still get 150ms.
Hope thus helps. :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lasat

Lasat

IGN
Aryyann
It's because of the opponents ping, I am a Sr mod of some server and ik this. It's mostly because the opponents ping is fluctuating or they have a bad internet.

Another reason is, as jartex is hosted from Europe, the Asian players even having very good internet do not get even 100ms.

I use like 1000gb internet with 5gb speed and still get 150ms.
Hope thus helps. :D
Thank you, I for sure understand. I thought so as well, I have just seen European based servers with better kb and hit reg but the opponents ping will always play a role. Thanks for the feedback.