Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Better ender pearls

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzoqzHereBoi

Minecraft Username:
Eisoks

What is the suggestion about?
Better ender pearls

Description:
Hello, community of Factions
There is a problem that possibly the community already know, pearls, as they are now pearls are really useless because when you try to pearl your pearl just doesn't work, and you have -1 ways to excape dificult fight with good pvpers and die.

So what I suggest is rework on the pearls, make them actually work and reduce the "waiting" time of it, and if a lot of Custom enchants get added it will be dificult for players to escape a pvp without pearls.

Thanks for reading my suggestion

Eisoks​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Better to pvp I guess cuz ender pearls sometimes doesn't work

Extra Information:
Cooldown actually doesn't really matter but ender pearls should work like kitpvp pearls

Movq

Donator
Donator
YEAH PLZ voodootje0 voodootje0 I BEG You
I know they were made like this for pearl glitching but u can make it work from 2 blocks not 5

marfow

+1
  • This happend about 100 times whilst trying to pearl. A lot of custom enchants to tend to prevent you from pearling even tho the pearl landed on a flat place (possible place to pearl).
  • Nowadays pearls are more likely not to pearl if you are in combat.

• I dont know if its a thing this server has or not. But this really needs to be fixed, otherwise why even bother getting pearls in the first place?
  • And yes, pearls dont work if you ACTUALY teleport to an unsafe location, which is a good feature, but over all the pearl problem is going on way to long so do tend to fix it please it is really getting anoying.

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day. 👤

Status
Not open for further replies.