Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Better Call Saul.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
  • Informative
Reactions: Jax

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Hi, I'm Saul Goodman, did you know you have rights? The constitution says you do, and so do I. I believe that until proven guilty, every man, woman and child in this country is innocent. That's why I fight for you Albuquerque.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hi I'm Saul Goodman. Did you know you have rights? The constitution says you do, and so do I. I believe that until proven guilty, every man, woman and child in this country is innocent. And that's why I fight for you Albuquerque!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KT_798

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
Hi, I'm Saul Goodman, did you know you have rights? The constitution says you do, and so do I. I believe that until proven guilty, every man, woman and child in this country is innocent. That's why I fight for you Albuquerque.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Hi, I'm Saul Goodman, did you know you have rights? The constitution says you do, and so do I. I believe that until proven guilty, every man, woman and child in this country is innocent. That's why I fight
RIOTING:
KT_798,

Your behavior in the following site (Better Call Saul.), is not appropriate as it has the intention of creating conflict:

This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Issued Warning