Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Beta testing servers for forums and In Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
vishyvishal

What is the suggestion about?
Beta testing servers for forums and In Game.

Description:
So there is a chess server I play almost everyday for practice and stuff. It has a developer server where people try the beta features of website to find bugs and report them before the feature is available to public. And that's a great idea according to me because they could be abused instead of reporting.

Possible Domains : Forums: jartexnetwork.dev

In-Game: play.jartexnetwork.dev /jartex.dev or dev.jartexnetwork.com

To not make a mess in developer server JustThiemo JustThiemo can introduce Something similar to Minigames Community as Developer's Community or Beta tester's Community so that Thiemo can choose the possible candidates for the Beta tester's Community who can report bugs quickly. This also means JustThiemo JustThiemo can enable whitelist for the people part of the community.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Basically possible bugs are abused in server when a new feature is introduced and often left unreported to staff team. This will ensure Very less amount of bugs to be experienced in main server.

Extra Information:
JustThiemo JustThiemo Botervrij Botervrij

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
This is already a thing for Minigames but I believe it should be extended to include other famour gamemodes

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, vishyvishal​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • No plans.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.