Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Best winstreak.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JartexBOT​

What is the suggestion about?
Best winstreak.​

Description:
Hello~!

So... I'm here to suggest a very simple suggestion for all gamemode's that show a winstreak.

Now, what is the suggestion, exactly? Well, it's quite simple actually. It's literally a section in the little NPC menu that shows you all of your stats for Solo's, Duos, etc.

It's purpose is to show the user who is hovering over the bed/paper their highest winstreak of all time. It's very simple! No need for a large post for this. While it might not be the most game-changing suggestion, it does help people who have said something about them getting a high winstreak to their friends or random people and they want to prove that they do.

Another thing it could do is show you your past winstreaks. Meaning, if you hover over let's say the paper and right click or something, it would show you your history of past winstreaks.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well, for starter's, it would save a lot... and I mean a l o t of time for people who want to flex- I mean- show their friend's their very impressive highest winstreak of 12. It would also save me some extra time because I like to take photo's of my winstreaks to see how well I've improved!

Also, about the past winstreaks thing... That doesn't have to be added, but it's also a simple thing that could also benefit some player's in seeing how much better they became at the game.

As I already said, these two small things aren't that game-changing but it's just a nice small feature that I'd personally like to see.​

Extra Information:
NOTE: This suggestion is for all gamemode's which include a winstreak counter!

<3

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
There is already winstreak counter if you click on NPC so Neutral for now