Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best way to improve inclined bridging?

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
I have tried so many tutorials, but everytime i bridge inclined i will either fall or just go very slow / slower than normally inclided bridging.

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
Do you ninja or god? If ninja its similar to normal, just different timing. Learning the timing between placing the blocks, unshifting and running backwards to place 2 new blocks is what would increase your inclined.

For god, speed should be the same at all times pretty much. And I do not recommend anything other then ninja/shift on Jartex.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsM1st

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
Ninja is my go-to since god bridging gets me kicked many times for no apparent reason. I just find the timing with ninja bridging very hard lol

dayssling

Donator
Donator
IGN
dayssling
So, speaking of myself I feel that inclined bridging is better than like normal speed bridge. You just have to aim at proper angle of the block and just rapid click two-three times and walk black while unshifting. I've improved it by practicing this method and It's really worth a shot!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsM1st

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
So, speaking of myself I feel that inclined bridging is better than like normal speed bridge. You just have to aim at proper angle of the block and just rapid click two-three times and walk black while unshifting. I've improved it by practicing this method and It's really worth a shot!
So you mean 2-3 cps or am i completely stupid right now

dayssling

Donator
Donator
IGN
dayssling
So you mean 2-3 cps or am i completely stupid right now
Yeah, around 2-3 CPS with a low delay. It's a bit hard to explain, so for inclined I don't think higher CPS makes more difference it's just that you must have proper timings and good delay between clicks (probably around 20-50ms?)

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
the first tip i would like to give is don't spam ur left click while u are doing inclined bridging
just time ur clicks with ur movement

and if u r talking bout inclined sb then heres a thing i have seen ppl getting the wrong perspective of how to do it sm ppl just hold S and unshift and while they are in the air they place 2 blocks under them its not the right way j......u basically have to unshift just after place 2 blocks

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Practice (not the gamemode xD) makes perfect so I am sure you will eventually become good at it :)

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Everything can be done with Practice.