Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best way to get xp?

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Final kills and beds get them as much as u can or u can go for contracts or missions they give a ton of xp if done right

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
What are the best contracts and missions?
ok so in each minigame there is an NPC in the lobby where you can see the available missions and contracts (separate NPCs)

Missions are lets say challenges.They are divided into 2 categories
1 . Difficulty(tier 1,2,3)
2 . Time(daily, weekly, monthy)
You can select a mission and complete it for rewards (they give a ton of rewards like coins and xp sometimes brains)
all of these are available in only the 3 minigames The Bridge, skywars, Bedwars
Contracts
They are like missions but they are based on ur clan now tbh idk a lot abt contracts u can ask someone who knows 😅

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
ok so in each minigame there is an NPC in the lobby where you can see the available missions and contracts (separate NPCs)

Missions are lets say challenges.They are divided into 2 categories
1 . Difficulty(tier 1,2,3)
2 . Time(daily, weekly, monthy)
You can select a mission and complete it for rewards (they give a ton of rewards like coins and xp sometimes brains)
all of these are available in only the 3 minigames The Bridge, skywars, Bedwars
Contracts
They are like missions but they are based on ur clan now tbh idk a lot abt contracts u can ask someone who knows 😅
I don't know too much about contracts myself, but I remember correctly, they are pretty much missions but with a lower time to complete and costs coins to take. Its high cost, high rewards.

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
as my experience, I would say beds and finals give a lot of xp but i have seen that i mostly lvl up when i get a bed or kills in sw i never lvled up wt a final in bw (btw my lvl is 50 on main and 40+ on 2 accs) and missions give xp and barely some contracts. These contracts mostly give coins and their xp is rlllllllllly low thats my experience i might be wrong

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
I don't know too much about contracts myself, but I remember correctly, they are pretty much missions but with a lower time to complete and costs coins to take. Its high cost, high rewards.
yea this might be true but since the clans update i stopped playing so i only know in detail about the mission 😅

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
as my experience, I would say beds and finals give a lot of xp but i have seen that i mostly lvl up when i get a bed or kills in sw i never lvled up wt a final in bw (btw my lvl is 50 on main and 40+ on 2 accs) and missions give xp and barely some contracts. These contracts mostly give coins and their xp is rlllllllllly low thats my experience i might be wrong
yea this might be true but since the clans update i stopped playing so i only know in detail about the mission 😅
its fine bro if u played u would know more but u didnt so its fine u can know it now