Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Being able to transfer ownership of your clan to someone else.

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
Minecraft Username:
Fox3015​

What is your suggestion's title?
Being able to transfer ownership of your clan to someone else.​

Suggestion Details:
So basically being able to /clan transfer [username] to someone else inside the clan(must be clan commander to be passed ownership first) so when a clan owner uses this command on a clan commander to give them the clan ownership there will be a reply message saying "Are you sure you want to pass the ownership of this clan to [username] you will be demoted to clan commander and x person will be the new owner of the clan" or something like that or it can be something else other than /clan transfer more like could be /clan promote again on a clan commander to transfer ownership​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Alrighty your everyday clan issue in minigames where your typical clan leader can't transfer clan leadership before they either want to quit minecraft or stop playing the server or something due it IRL issues or loss of interest and the clan dies because the leader is gone so if you were able to /clan transfer [username] It would make the clan still be there under someone else's lead how does this help improve Jartex? It's basically that whenever a clan leader dies they cant do anything and pass leadership to someone else so the clan dies and more people in the clan quit so it's basically to prevent that and also to prevent people's efforts for the clan level and upgrades so they don't have to start over from 0 again​

Extra Information:
Suggesting this again I suggested this before but I think it got removed but I didn't get notified at all so might've been some bug or idk​

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Already been suggested many times

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Fox3015,

After reading your suggestion I Have decided to downvote (-1) it for the following reason(s):

- Already suggested and denied

Have a good day.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
It should be a thing but it sadly is not and it’s been denied many Times
[I dont see any real reason so as to why this gets denied]

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fox3015

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
It should be a thing but it sadly is not and it’s been denied many Times
[I dont see any real reason so as to why this gets denied]
Because people keep downvoting it just cause it has been denied once they don't support the other person "just cause it was denied" doesn't mean you can't support the other guy and it would never get accepted