Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Being able to preview cosmetics

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Minecraft Username:
maulik1112

What is the suggestion about?
Being able to preview cosmetics

Description:
The title is pretty self-explanatory currently, we can only preview the kill messages but we should also be able to preview the death effects, bed destroy effects, particles etc. When we right-click on the cosmetic it should take us to a different lobby and show us the preview of the cosmetic. Each preview lobby would have 50 slots and each player would get their own island to test the cosmetics. Each island would be 10 blocks apart.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would become a good selling point for ranks. Like what is the point of rank if you can't completely know what cosmetics does the rank have. This would make more people be interested in buying ranks.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to vote.

Last edited:

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello!,
After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to vote +1 for the following reason(s):
-Reasons given above
~PizzaLover13<3

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
+1
Me as a diamond rank player everytime i win something new i have to create a private game with another one and test it to see what it is, so yea

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Good idea, I think someone should do this on Forums as a showcase instead of in-game (So they'll showcase all the Cosmetics in existence on Minigames Gamemode Forum)