Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied being able to invite a nicked player

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Minecraft Username:
not_Nuggets​

What is your suggestion's title?
being able to invite a nicked player​

Suggestion Details:
Hola my handsome fellows and especially bene_e bene_e

Usually, when you attempt to invite a nicked player, for example /p invite not_nicked, it would say that user is currently not online. But what if we could invite people based off their nicks.

First, a check would have to be run to see if that name is even being currently used at all. If it is, get the actual players username, and invite them.

There should be a notification sent to the nicked player saying "{user} sent you a party invite via your nick {nick}"
This should be toggleable, and should be seperate from being sent actual party invites. If it is disabled, it should resort to the default "not online" message. We don't want someone abusing this feature to see if a user is nicked. We all know who I'm talking about.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Could make for a useful feature if you aren't friended with the nicked player.​

Extra Information:
ovq is handsome (how many more times do I need to say this to get office perms)​

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
I mean yeah but I can also see this getting denied for some odd reason at the same time which is sad but again, dk. +1

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
Time to expose all nicks forever mwaahahaha
+1

YOKINGTUNIC

Well yeah, I think this could be a pretty interesting addition to the game if the nicked player will have the option to toggle and disable this option. +1

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Minecraft Username:
not_Nuggets​

Suggestion Details:
Usually, when you attempt to invite a nicked player, for example /p invite not_nicked, it would say that user is currently not online. But what if we could invite people based off their nicks.​
First, a check would have to be run to see if that name is even being currently used at all. If it is, get the actual players username, and invite them.​
There should be a notification sent to the nicked player saying "{user} sent you a party invite via your nick {nick}"​
This should be toggleable, and should be seperate from being sent actual party invites. If it is disabled, it should resort to the default "not online" message. We don't want someone abusing this feature to see if a user is nicked. We all know who I'm talking about.​

Extra Information:
ovq is handsome (how many more times do I need to say this to get office perms)​
That actually might be a good implement in general, and also get rid of the command being abused. But then again, people can just do /find to abuse. Cool idea (unlike you nugs) +1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Reasons were stated above so no need to repeat them

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
+1 for reasons stated above. And I don't see a reason not to add it.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
not_Nuggets​

Suggestion Details:
Usually, when you attempt to invite a nicked player, for example /p invite not_nicked, it would say that user is currently not online. But what if we could invite people based off their nicks.​
First, a check would have to be run to see if that name is even being currently used at all. If it is, get the actual players username, and invite them.​
There should be a notification sent to the nicked player saying "{user} sent you a party invite via your nick {nick}"​

Extra Information:
The Nicking System on Jartex is very weird. There are many ways of finding out if someone is nicked and who they actually are.
I think the whole system should be reworked, as there is a lot currently wrong with it.
+1

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
not_Nuggets​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
+1
Same reasons are stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.