Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Being able to gift others ranks, Bundles and etc. through gold shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
Being able to gift others ranks, Bundles and etc. through the gold shop​

Suggestion Details:
I believe Jartex should allow players with a large or small amount of gold to spend it on other players in the same way that gifting ranks from stores is done. It will be much easier to give others ranks, bundles, and other items through a gold shop rather than opening a shop every time. I have a lot of gold that I don't know where to spend, and I'd like to gift ranks through a gold shop and spend a lot of gold that I don't need anymore. It will have no effect on Jartex, but if they implement this suggestion, it will be the quickest way for gold owners to gift ranks from the gold shop and use that leftover gold rather than Opening the shop on a forum and using real money after you've already purchased a large amount of gold worth ranks that can be helpful for a player. This does not includes iron, Only gold can be used to gift ranks and stuff​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Because the price will be the same as store-bought gifts, but from a gold shop, it won't have a negative impact on Jartex's ability to maintain its financial stability. It also enables gold owners to spend their coins more wisely because, when they run out, they can always purchase more from shops to use themselves or to give to others. As the gold shop is a component of Jartex and costs the same as what is indicated on various rankings, it will be simple to pass purchases. Jartex will profit from more purchases done by Players who bought ranks from the store and gold shop, As Gurnoor my friend stated it will make the item-to-gold trades easier.​

Last edited:

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
Hello, Thekillerwolf55!
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a Upvote/+1 for the following reason(s):

• Would make the item-to-gold trades easier!

Regards
~Gurnoor

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
Being able to gift others ranks, Bundles and etc. through the gold shop​

Suggestion Details:
I believe Jartex should allow players with a large or small amount of gold to spend it on other players in the same way that gifting ranks from stores is done. It will be much easier to give others ranks, bundles, and other items through a gold shop rather than opening a shop every time. I have a lot of gold that I don't know where to spend, and I'd like to gift ranks through a gold shop and spend a lot of gold that I don't need anymore. It will have no effect on Jartex, but if they implement this suggestion, it will be the quickest way for gold owners to gift ranks from the gold shop and use that leftover gold rather than Opening the shop on a forum and using real money after you've already purchased a large amount of gold worth ranks that can be helpful for a player. This does not includes iron, Only gold can be used to gift ranks and stuff​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Because the price will be the same as store-bought gifts, but from a gold shop, it won't have a negative impact on Jartex's ability to maintain its financial stability. It also enables gold owners to spend their coins more wisely because, when they run out, they can always purchase more from shops to use themselves or to give to others. As the gold shop is a component of Jartex and costs the same as what is indicated on various rankings, it will be simple to pass purchases. Jartex will profit from more purchases done by Players who bought ranks from the store and gold shop, As Gurnoor my friend stated it will make the item-to-gold trades easier.​
Suggestion - Upvoted(+1)

Hello Thekillerwolf55!
After reviewing your suggestion i decided to upvote it (+1) for the folowing reasons:

- stated by your self

Have a nice day!

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
I think this is a great suggestion, mainly because it only has advantages and increases convenience. It'll also make it easier for players to send more gifts. Plus One from me!

+1

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
+1 I think this would be a nice thing to add for sure. As you stated, it would be convenient for players, and it would allow people with a lot of excess gold to use it for the benefit of other newer players.

motasim

+1, maybe it is because of personal experience, but it is a good idea. When players have excess gold/iron in game, they should be able to gift players. Upvoted!!

ned_

Donator
Donator
Hello I have decided to give a +1 reason stated by yourself

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
i like dis. in fact, I thought of this then discovered it's already suggested
upvoted

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Thekillerwolf55,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Being able to gift others ranks, Bundles and etc. through gold shop” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
I just realized someone already had a suggestion made before me, so I'll keep it, but credit goes to that dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.