Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Store Being able to gift items with gold currency

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
LOUAI_90​

What is your suggestion's title?
Being able to gift items with gold currency​

Suggestion Details:
When you have enough gold currency you can gift your friend a rank or gkits...etc​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
• Players now will be able to gift their friends​
• If someone bought gold and used a wrong name, he can gift himself so his money doesn't go on waste ( reduces payment issue requests )​
• Cool feature​

Last edited:

supokid

IGN
supokid23
Denied ,as Gold currency and iron Currency can be obtained from voting this would be a useful way to commit mass fraud i.e multiple accounts of 1 person votes get 1000 gold currency and then transfers it to his main
that would be horrible for the Jartex economy

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Denied ,as Gold currency and iron Currency can be obtained from voting this would be a useful way to commit mass fraud i.e multiple accounts of 1 person votes get 1000 gold currency and then transfers it to his main
... You can only get gold by buying it from the store and Iron only from voting and this suggestion is about Gold ans not iron..

supokid

IGN
supokid23
... You can only get gold by buying it from the store and Iron only from voting and this suggestion is about Gold ans not iron..
222 votes give you 1000 gold currency am i wrong?

supokid

IGN
supokid23
Youre not wrong... Yep. Or are you? Im in Holiday ok, I dont play rn 😭
yay im not wrong good, anyways this is the main reason i think this will be denied
but this could be used as an incentive to vote a lot ig but we already have a new voting system

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
yay im not wrong good, anyways this is the main reason i think this will be denied
but this could be used as an incentive to vote a lot ig but we already have a new voting system
I clearly dont understand what you ate meaning with the new vote system..

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
The system has already been destroyed since the last update where you can get 1k gold monthly by just voting 222 , moreover, buying any rank/gkit in almost all game modes gives you a voucher for that rank/gkit meaning you can easily transfer ranks on multiple accounts which can also lead to mass fraud operations. I believe people should not be able to get gold through normal votes other than winning events or a vote top , then , this suggestion would make sense . As for now , it's highly unreasonable to accept this suggestion.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Do you even vote or know what you get from voting? Because you cant get gold from voting only Iron.. You can get gold fro. Voting ONLY when you are top 10 of the best voters on jartex...

supokid

IGN
supokid23
Do you even vote or know what you get from voting? Because you cant get gold from voting only Iron.. You can get gold fro. Voting ONLY when you are top 10 of the best voters on jartex...
222 votes gets you 1000 gold currency

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Read the title, gifting with gold. It will not ruin the economy. Transfer of old will.

But yes, I can see how it can provide a possibility of an exploit.