Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Being able to choose what map you want to play on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamba_Churro

Minecraft Username:
Lamba_Churro​

What is the suggestion about?
Being able to choose what map you want to play on​

Description:
I wanted to try to learn how to ladder clutch a lot and for that I kind of wanted to play on beach instead of something like mystic...
SO, I think that we should get somewhat of a choice depending on what all lobbies are free and which are almost full and so on...
There could be a menu that pops up after clicking on the npc to choose a map or to quick join a game...
It would be extremely helpful to people trying to get a winstreak or just trying to have fun trolling or whatever it is you want to do...
NOW, some people may think that this is a bad idea cuz the random-ness makes all of it worth it,
BUT cmon think about it, it will help so much whilst playing rush games, or if u want to play longer games. And it will give you an idea of what kind of a player are u...

Do u like to rush or to play defense​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will just be helpful to some people who want to try and learn a certain tactic on a certain map​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
-1 This suggestion should be banned on Suggestion Forums and Kindly Check the Suggestion Archives before Suggesting because this has been suggested Multiple Times and Denied Multiple Times.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Jartex doesn't have much player base, also if there was a map selector, the queuing would be so bad if everyone takes one map at a time.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
WHAT ? THEY DID IT ? THEY ACTUALLY IMPLEMENTED IT??!?!!?! THATS CAP I CAN TELL !
no we did put it in the game, but it wasn't because of this suggestion, we just wanted an extra perk for crystal mainly. everyone has access to it though, off the top of my head:

nons 1 select/day, iron 4 selects/day, gold 8 selects/day, diamond 10 selects/day

BigSmile

Addicted Member
no we did put it in the game, but it wasn't because of this suggestion, we just wanted an extra perk for crystal mainly. everyone has access to it though, off the top of my head:

nons 1 select/day, iron 4 selects/day, gold 8 selects/day, diamond 10 selects/day
the day I lost faith in humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.