Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Being Able To Chat With Staff Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatrickLz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JPatrickLz​

What is the suggestion about?
Being Able To Chat With Staff Online​

Description:
Problem: *Just an example but* You currently have a hacker in your game. You want them to spectate your game but the staff can't get messages since you can't whisper to them or talk to them in game, so you invite them to your party but they won't accept.

Solution: There should be a command like /swhisper (s here meaning staff) and write your message so they can get the clue that there's a hacker in your game so that he or she can be banned.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help ban a lot more hackers to those people who would just let them slide by just because they can't record or are lazy about.​

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
Reasons stated above and not really needed, in my opinion.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
well, not bad but the amount of messages they will get in every min is đź’€, so idk neutral

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear JPatrickLz, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a -1 for the following reasons:

• Players will spam us and our chat will be flooded.
  • For your example it is very similar to the many denied suggestions about adding a /report command.

The staff team tries to accept every party request but we do get a lot and we simply cannot be in more then one party at a time.

Square

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
Nice idea. I'm going to apply for staff, just so you know. You can whisper to me at coolgamer123 and if I'm not there get someone else. I hope this feature gets approved
No offense, but I don't see you becoming staff anytime soon.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, JPatrickLz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • New ways of talking directly to staff have already been denied in the past. If you need to talk to us, invite them to your party or ask for help on discord. If we don't reply, it's usually because we are busy dealing with something else or are unable to help with whatever it may be.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.