Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars bedwars

GamerForever

Minecraft Username:
Gamerforever

What is the suggestion about?
bedwars

Description:
you guys should add nick for any players who is on the first page of any leaderboards like bedwars or skywars pls

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it would help players who is on the first page of any leaderboard to stop getting targetted

InsertUpgrade

Donator
If you're in the leader boards then you should be known to be good, players will 'target' you a fair bit because of your skill level. Instead of adding nick, how about using people who target you to be practise since you're good. Adding /nick to players on the leader boards will be annoying to change as players drop and join the leader boards constantly and it will be a nuisance to change over and over for those players.

Huzaif

If you're in the leader boards then you should be known to be good, players will 'target' you a fair bit because of your skill level. Instead of adding nick, how about using people who target you to be practise since you're good. Adding /nick to players on the leader boards will be annoying to change as players drop and join the leader boards constantly and it will be a nuisance to change over and over for those players.
Targetting ruins everybody's game whether you are good or not, what if he qued in a random triple or double match?? if his teammates aren't good and he still gets targeted by every team?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GamerForever

pls man targetting is really bad specially for top 3 players of any leaderbaords

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
I have experienced the mass targetters who try to kill the pros even though their base is the furthest from good players' base. That's annoying and I guess nick command would be a helpful addition to both staff and leaderboard players. +1!!!

starfar521

A nick would not fix targeting, if anything, it may have the opposite effect.
Those who climb their way to the top of the leader boards gain notoriety, and by extension, rivals who want the same fame; its human nature. If these envious people put their heads together, what would stop them from pinpointing people behind nicknames?
Skins would not change either, so say when they do reach the leader boards, what exactly would a nickname do to prevent targeting from players who keep a steady eye on the skins of certain players doing particularly well?

starfar521

A nick would not fix targeting, if anything, it may have the opposite effect.
Those who climb their way to the top of the leader boards gain notoriety, and by extension, rivals who want the same fame; its human nature. If these envious people put their heads together, what would stop them from pinpointing people behind nicknames?
Skins would not change either, so say when they do reach the leader boards, what exactly would a nickname do to prevent targeting from players who keep a steady eye on the skins of certain players doing particularly well?
Plus, I feel that every person deserves a fair chance at the top. Obviously, if someone's on the leader board they've got some skill in em', they can fight their own battles.
Let's not put a safety screen around the best players, because surely aren't they the last ones we should need to protect?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GamerForever

Plus, I feel that every person deserves a fair chance at the top. Obviously, if someone's on the leader board they've got some skill in em', they can fight their own battles.
Let's not put a safety screen around the best players, because surely aren't they the last ones we should need to protect?
ok i agree that everyone may have the chance to go up the leaderboard man just ask anyone who played with me dude i get targetted a lot and u cant tell me someone can 6v1 or 6v2 its not fair to you or anyone who plays with me