Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars

Kobold1306

i sometimes have the prblem that i ran into cheaters i would be happy if the anti cheat would be better

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy

idkwhoisme

The Anti-Cheat is fine as it is.
Regarding cheaters:
In order to get them punished according to the Rules,
Record their gameplay/screenshot their offense and submit it when you have evidence at: Gameplay Reports
Read these before submitting a report: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/reporting-rule-breakers.14936/

If you can't record, do /staff in-game and invite anyone of the Online staff.
You can also DM Staff members on Discord.
If you consider being bypassed by any cheat client out there and kicking innocent players with high ping "fine"
i don't recall a single time where i did /staff and found an online staff member who wasn't away or busy (not to blame the staff)
the reporting system is so shit, we are doing staff's job. recording enough evidence editing the footage and reporting takes a long time as well and you can't even record with integrated graphics, what are the majority of players supposed to do then just take it?

Last edited:

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
anti-cheat is fine as orange said, high ping can cause some suspicious movement

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
Well it is kinda obvious that a specific client can already fully bypass the anticheat while it is kicking most of the player for some movement checks etc.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Anti-cheat is fine as it is? To some extent that’s a funny joke. Literally fought a hacker who was blatantly using reach and he didn’t get kicked.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
i sometimes have the prblem that i ran into cheaters i would be happy if the anti cheat would be better
You can’t just wish for it to be better, but you can wish for yourself to be better, and as orange said ;-; it is fine as it is, we just gotta deal with what we have