Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Bedwars Wool Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverAchiever192

Minecraft Username:
OverAchiever192

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Wool Color

Description:
I would like if the blue team's wool would be changed to blue wool instead of light blue wool.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The Aqua wool and blue wool look similar so I get confused on what team is what. Also I think the regular blue wool looks better.

HighHcpes

Banned
-1 I mean, the aqua team has cyan wool and the blue team light blue. Cyan is darker than light blue so you can understand which one it is however blue with cyan really look alike so it would be harder to understand which one is who.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OverAchiever192

OverAchiever192

-1 I mean, the aqua team has cyan wool and the blue team light blue. Cyan is darker than light blue so you can understand which one it is however blue with cyan really look alike so it would be harder to understand which one is who.
The darker blue would be darker and easier to tell the difference in my opinion.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
To be honest, this would make no difference at all..
99% of the texture packs and original minecraft textures differ a lot between Cyan Wool (Aqua Team) and Light Blue wool (Blue Team), in my opinion Dark Blue (Normal Blue color in Minecraft) looks hideous.

LilElite

Donator
Donator
Neutral

If they this feature is added , I believe it will change the whole aspect and style of the game. Even though this feature is added or not , It would not make much of a difference in my opinion , In my opinion the current colors are awesome ! only one thing that I wanna point out is that making Aqua team's wool actually Aqua rather than light blue will be Gucci.

Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.