Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bedwars with 1.16 maps and more

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Minecraft Username:
Nathan_benedict​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars with 1.16 maps and more​

Description:
Well..You guys all know that 1.16 has been released. Its introduced many new blocks and armor,swords etc.well since there are some new cool blocks I would like the builders to create a new map on bedwars with only the new blocks and as their is this new armour known as netherite armour. I want this armour to be added as this is powerful than any other armour such as diamond and iron. The sword as well it really is powerful so it should be added.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea I proposed is unique as it includes some cool things that no other server has. This will make jartex even more popular​

Extra Information:
I know that 1.8 is suggested for bedwars but why not try something cool.
Thanks guys for reading this I hope you like this and Bye.​

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Here is why:
-So 1.9 pvp mechanics are so bad, unless if you thought to use 1.8 pvp mechanics which is bad also because you can't block hit,you can't get as high cps as you get in 1.8
-Bows don't work in 1.14+ versions
-95% of ACTIVE players play on 1.8 (so im guessing overall there is under 60 1.16 players that play on 1.16)
-Did you think that 1.16 players have their own bedwars? Well that wouldn't work either because as I stated above 95% active players play 1.8 and i can grantee that none of them would switch to play on those shitty mechanics

And overall this would be too much work to develop, developers are to lazy to add 1 thing to bedwars let alone a whole new mode.

Whitelistedtwice

Donator
Donator
IGN
Whitelistedtwice
Here is why:
-So 1.9 pvp mechanics are so bad, unless if you thought to use 1.8 pvp mechanics which is bad also because you can't block hit,you can't get as high cps as you get in 1.8
-Bows don't work in 1.14+ versions
-95% of ACTIVE players play on 1.8 (so im guessing overall there is under 60 1.16 players that play on 1.16)
-Did you think that 1.16 players have their own bedwars? Well that wouldn't work either because as I stated above 95% active players play 1.8 and i can grantee that none of them would switch to play on those shitty mechanics

And overall this would be too much work to develop, developers are to lazy to add 1 thing to bedwars let alone a whole new mode.
''grantee'' - Alex_42069 8/1/2020

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
this is wrong

also wrong
Im pretty sure its not wrong. I know for a fact bows don't work (atleast for me, and I saw some youtubers when they play on 1.14+ bows would't work for them either.)
And the cps thing not 100% sure about that. ;p

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
-1, 1.8+ players won't be able to see some blocks and some players might glitch in blocks.