Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[BedWars] Use for Coins on BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankee

Minecraft Username:
Ankee
What is your suggestion about?:
Use for Coins on BedWars
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
Everyone keeps suggesting to add kits to BedWars, but if they add them it will be a P2W and nobody wants that to happen . My idea is to add a brand new mode to BedWars. We already have solo, dual, triples, overpowered and quadruple one more cannot harm right? The new mode would have kits and they could be applied to a whole team or you can just use it to make yourself the indestructible son of a gun. Kits could be purchased when you enter the game. Players would be given a starter kit (wooden sword, 16 iron,8 gold, gapple "FOR EXAMPLE") and the islands should be pretty far away in my opinion because there it will be easy to just build a bridge and break the bed. In the center there should be something like guardians, they will "protect" emerald generators etc...
This could solve it.
Just add a big map with Islands pretty far away,
Kits that can be purchased during the game,
Guardians in the center,
Name it whatever you want.
Hope you like it.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It could solve the coins problem that players are angry about and maybe there will be new players that would enjoy this type of FUN.
Just don't add Kits that can be purchased with real money..BedWars should be for everyone
Is there anything else we should know?:

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Suggestion - Denied

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • Duplicate

Status
Not open for further replies.