Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars Triples Rework.

Minecraft Username:
PienkRoomys​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars Triples Rework.​

Suggestion Details:
Hi. I want to suggesting making the bedwars triple mode like it was previously. There were 24 players in a game whereas now there is only 12. I remember when I first started playing on Jartex 3 years ago this was the case and there were a lot of people playing triples. Now there is barely 30 players playing and when I play it takes a while for the game to que up. Even if it is just tested for a month or so to see if it locks more players I think it would really be worth it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think it could definately attract more players to Jartex and make bedwars active again with more players playing triples which makes it more diverse by enabling another gamemode to be playable.​

alyan

Donator
Donator
I'm not understanding what you have suggested here

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
After taking a look at what you suggested it wouldn't really help to make the gamemode " triple " on bedwars more popular just by raising the limit players in it and doing so would kind of make it so other bw gamemodes would require changes too to make it logical. Some player might want to play it since more players = more kills but that is a minority and it won't change how dead it is.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it (-1) for the following reasons:
● Won't affect the current state of triples in a significant way.

Kind Regards, n0tanisha 🦉

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I'm not understanding what you have suggested here
to make triples like duos, with 8 islands instead of 4 like it used to be in the past.

I personally liked trios that way but unfortunately it would take even longer to queue than now so I don't think it will be happening.

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, PienkRoomys404​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • It was changed exactly because nobody wanted to play triples with 8 teams.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd