Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Tournament?

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
I was thinking that there are many people on the server who play Bedwars and are really good but nobody knows about them. I understand that it is not a big deal but what if skillful people could just show their skill on a platform! There should Be a Bedwars Tournament.

* The tournament should be solo so that no "carrying" is promoted.
* To Qualify in the tournament you must get certain kills or wins in a period of time (given by server) before tournament.
* There should always be a staff at all times inspecting the tournament matches so no Hacker or rulebreaker gets away.
* The semifinals and Finals should be at a time fixed where both players should be online (if someone doesnt show up, Disqualified)
* People should be allowed to spectate semifinals and Finals

Like this many people will also improve in this minigame.
Like this people will know who actually is a good player because in Leaderboard there are some people who are not that good but they play so much time and be in Leaderboard.

This is how i think it should be if you have any suggestions comment down below!

ohJupider

Yess, i love this idea because ive been playing bedwars from the day it came out and have been tryharding it as well though i dont have a lot of time to grind for the leaderboards. I'd love it if there was a tournament like this. But you should suggest this in the suggestions forum, not here
This is the event submissions page:
https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/event_submissions/

Totally!
I really want to help promote bedwars tourneys in this server. It'll be really fun and competitive. I dont ready care if there are prizes or not but we NEED to have a competitive tourney.
Events managers take this into consideration
šŸ¤£šŸ¤—