Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented BedWars Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

HinataShoyo

Addicted Member
So... I've been thinking alot about Jartex bedwars, and Jartex bedwars has been loved by all players but I think bedwars is the least gamemode that has updates, So why not give bedwars an event.

The event I was thinking about bedwars is Bedwars Tournament where 3 man or 4 man squads fight to get to the finals.
There will be Prelims, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, then Finals.

As for the Rewards The Team Events can decide if theres a reward or no but if theres a reward The Team Events can pick what rewards we can get if we win the Finals.

-HinataShoyo

Nefarious

@ Its_Shiv Its_Shiv

Your math is flawed
- You only count the first round. Out of those 25 initial games there will always be a winning team. These winning teams will have to compete against eachother again and again untill there is only 1 group left. The total amount of time would be waaaaaaay more if 400 people would participate in this event. That being said i don't believe that many people would join this event.
- Secondly all 25 initial games could start at the same moment. That way it would only take around 30 min for all 25 games to complete. Then we go to the next round where the winners of those 25 games will be again competing against eachother. ( doing one game at a time would be ridiculous tbh)

Its_Shiv

@ Its_Shiv Its_Shiv

Your math is flawed
- You only count the first round. Out of those 25 initial games there will always be a winning team. These winning teams will have to compete against eachother again and again untill there is only 1 group left. The total amount of time would be waaaaaaay more if 400 people would participate in this event. That being said i don't believe that many people would join this event.
- Secondly all 25 initial games could start at the same moment. That way it would only take around 30 min for all 25 games to complete. Then we go to the next round where the winners of those 25 games will be again competing against eachother. ( doing one game at a time would be ridiculous tbh)

as I said its just an assumption and it would take more than 3 hours

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
+1 It is a great idea the better bedwars players can showcase their skills it should be made so that everyone can view the finals

xTappinq

Addicted Member
I would love to see this event on the game since I play a lot of bedwars an I think this will be really cool
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.