Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented BedWars Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

HinataShoyo

Addicted Member
So... I've been thinking alot about Jartex bedwars, and Jartex bedwars has been loved by all players but I think bedwars is the least gamemode that has updates, So why not give bedwars an event.

The event I was thinking about bedwars is Bedwars Tournament where 3 man or 4 man squads fight to get to the finals.
There will be Prelims, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, then Finals.

As for the Rewards The Team Events can decide if theres a reward or no but if theres a reward The Team Events can pick what rewards we can get if we win the Finals.

-HinataShoyo

I do agree with what you have to say, to an extent. As mentioned by 'dirtiva' the event cannot last for more than three hours, if i'm not wrong, which means that there would have to be multiple tournaments for a winner to be determined. Although I think it would be better that the tournament is only for single players and 4 players and nothing in between. This allows players to go for only either single or four, which means either by yourself or you with 3 other players. It wouldn't make sense to have tournaments for 2 and 3 players because you can already accomplish what you wish for in the 4v4v4v4 tournament. If you would like to play alone then you can go for the single player bedwars.

To expedite the process there could be a minimum amount of matches for the first round, approximately 10 for single and 5 for 4 players. The winners from those move onto semi-finals and then straight to finals. The winners should only move up and no team which is in the second place should move up but instead they are immediately removed from the tournament.

Hope this makes sense.

B3lvedere

Since mini-games have resetted ofcourse including bedwars. Its perfect to be thinking of such event idea's!
+1

Its_Shiv

Neutral

Merits of events:-
1) It will be fun
2) It will increase players base due to rewards
3) It will make game more challenging

Demerits of events:-
1) It will increase no. of hackers (and we can't stop them by ban as they will make more accounts for free as Jartex is Crack server)
2) A bedwars event will probably last longer than 3 hours.

B3lvedere

Neutral

Merits of events:-
1) It will be fun
2) It will increase players base due to rewards
3) It will make game more challenging

Demerits of events:-
1) It will increase no. of hackers (and we can't stop them by ban as they will make more accounts for free as Jartex is Crack server)
2) A bedwars event will probably last longer than 3 hours.
Its obviouse that there will be real time staff spectating every game that is being played making "hackers" compleet useless.
I doubt it will take longer then 3 hours

Its_Shiv

Its obviouse that there will be real time staff spectating every game that is being played making "hackers" compleet useless.
I doubt it will take longer then 3 hours

Okay, Even if you say that there will be real time staff spectating games(which I really doubt because of fewer staff members available at a particular time), the event surely going to take more than 3 hours reason:-

Let us assume no. of players playing for the event=400 ( just 400 because players from different time zone may not be able to play)

One game will include 4 teams of 4 players.

One game will probably take 10 mins or more

No. of games will be= 400/16 =25

Total time = 25 X 10 = 250 mins

Total time= 250 mins = 4.16667 hours or 4 hours and 10 mins

and that time is just an assumption and it will probably take longer because of some team campers.

Oh god, I just realize I'm so good at maths why I m not in school..........

B3lvedere

Okay, Even if you say that there will be real time staff spectating games(which I really doubt because of fewer staff members available at a particular time), the event surely going to take more than 3 hours reason:-

Let us assume no. of players playing for the event=400 ( just 400 because players from different time zone may not be able to play)

One game will include 4 teams of 4 players.

One game will probably take 10 mins or more

No. of games will be= 400/16 =25

Total time = 25 X 10 = 250 mins

Total time= 250 mins = 4.16667 hours or 4 hours and 10 mins

and that time is just an assumption and it will probably take longer because of some team campers.

Oh god, I just realize I'm so good at maths why I m not in school..........
There wont be 400 people participating you are crazy and then yes there will be real time staff, do you actually think they are gonna host a bedwars event without staff that spectates the games to see if everything goes according the plans?

Its_Shiv

There wont be 400 people participating you are crazy and then yes there will be real time staff, do you actually think they are gonna host a bedwars event without staff that spectates the games to see if everything goes according the plans?

Man, that is just an assumption and I took 400 people as an assumption because online (right now for me) is 1017 and everyone knows that majority of players are bedwars and on the other hand if will an event if held that no. will go even higher.

For staff, I had said that there will be not enough staff for spectating every game. Do u expect every staff member to be online at a particular time? Some staff member may be busy with due to school, work or irl things.

Status
Not open for further replies.