Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Thoughts

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
1. Introduction
Hello everyone my name is Tiago you may or may not know me but that's besides the point, after being in this community for a fair amount of time I decided to share some of my thoughts regarding bedwars and its current state, keep in mind that I'm only going to share my opinion and you're free to agree or disagree with me, with this post I'm only trying to get the word out there and maybe get some good feedback for the gamemode.

2. What I find good
Firstly I would like to talk about what I like the most inside bedwars, in my opinion what makes bedwars a good gamemode besides the fun gameplay and components its the grindy part of the gamemode, by saying grindy part I'm refering to the clan system ( which consists in a diversity of clans where the players inside each clan play bedwars matches in order to get trophies, and at the end of each season the clan who ends up with the most trophies wins a bunch of different rewards, so basically the higher the rank higher the reward, at the moment the clan divisions are divided in Top 1 - Top 2 - Top 3 - Top 50 - Mythic - Legend - Master - Elite - Warrior- Trainee) the level system ( it consists in a level progression from 1-100, each level you pass you get a specific reward, these rewards can be lootboxes, coins, level colors that you can display when you talk in chat and boosters to earn more coins or exp, besides all this there's also a level leaderboard on the lobby displaying the top 15th highest level players in jartex ) and not to forget about the global leaderboards ( the global leaderboards are divided in 4 sections, Winstreaks, Final Kills, Total Wins and Beds Broken, in each one its presented the top 10 players of each category)

3. Honorable mention

In this section I will just point out a minor update that I enjoyed and made bedwars a better experience, things like the rotational items ( I can't lie, I never used rotational items that much, but every week it would be a new item, I think this type of stuff gives more ways to play bedwars and have fun with it, its also a great way to make youtube content if you get creative with it)

4. What I find bad
After talking about the good part, there's always something that's not gonna be at the same level, I will give some examples like the currency system ( inside bedwars there's two types of currency Coins and Brains, you can use your coins in the bedwars shop, inside the shop you have 4 possibilities, upgrading your talent levels, upgrading brain capacity, upgrading brain drop chance and brain trades, in the other side with brains you can use them on the brainwasher machine to get rewards ) so what's my issue with this? After playing for quite a while you will find yourself with everything maxed out and your coins will become useless, unless you want to do brain trades, where you use your coins to buy brains, but then you figure out that no matter how many times you open the brainwasher you always get the same items that you already had, and in return for those items you just get a few coins. Also wanted to say a little thing about the rewards of the level system, for the amount of effort and time you put into those levels, the rewards don't feel that good, perhaps we could get a special armour set or bracket colors like level colors depending what level we reach.

5. Some ideas
Before getting to the conclusion, I would like to name a few ideas, I'm not gonna be very detailed since this is not a suggestion, just thoughts.

5.1 Firstly I would like to talk about Milestones for stats ( the way this system would work is by milestone levels, by this I want to say that each stat like final kills, beds destroyed, win streaks and wins would have a progression menu where you could see what milestone level you're, lets take for example the wins, every 500 wins you would have a specific reward, sometype of armour set or a bedwars ingame cosmetic, keep in mind that Milestones can be more diverse, it could be whatever you want like bow kills, fireball kills etc.. )

5.2 Like stated in the beginning of this conversation I said that the clan system was something I enjoyed because you had to grind in order to get some rewards, eventhough its good, after playing it for a while it gets very repetitive and it can start to get boring. In my opinion it should get some type of rework starting in the divisions, the most important ones are top 1 - top 2 - top 3 and maybe top 50, instead of only being top 50 you could add a gap for like top 10 this would make space for different rewards. Secondly this may sound a little too much and yes sometimes there are people who host bedwars events, but the addition of scheduled clan tournaments in a bracket system with a final reward for the winner, maybe one per month. Also the top 1 clan at the end of each season could get their clan tag in gold since they won the previous season.

5.3 The last thing I would like to talk about is the level system and how I said the rewards were a bit boring for how much time you put into it, to make this better the addition of more levels or a prestige system would be really nice since we would always have something to grind for, this would also give a better purpose to the level leaderboard since everyone is gonna be stuck at level 100 at some point. Instead of adding more levels or choosing a level prestige we could add something like the other gamemodes called LevelPass, this would be from level 0 to 100 where you would have to complete quests like the ones from the QuestMaster but a bit more harder and different, there would be the free and paid version, for rewards we could add bracket colors, more level colors, special loot boxes to each season with limited time rewards ( something like Season 1 lootbox etc..), special armour sets, ingame cosmetics and so on, the duration of each season could me 2-3 months depending how hard the quests are.

6. Conclusion
After all this said lets keep in mind that some of the things stated above may have been suggested already, this is also not a suggestion thread, and I would really like to get some feedback from all of you and hear all your opinions on this matter, thank you so much for your time and I hope you have fun playing in JartexNetwork!

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
Great thoughts, exactly how bedwars feels.. even on and off jartex; that's where bedwars has ended up in : boring. I wish you may suggest the levelling system or something that could keep others going/feel like there is progression in the game. maybe an option to buy some ingame bedwars cosmetic or have exclusive cosmetics for bedwars tourney winners (official tournament from discord) and I do like the idea of having colored tags in clans

Sumitxd_

Donator
Donator
I really agree with yours idea of adding top 10 rewards for the clan system since it's the same from the start and the milestones for stats is a good idea too so that the new players should have something new.
The quest master missions/quest should be a little bit hard and there should be new rewards apart from just gems, lootboxes etc.
I agree with your thread so its an upvote +1

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
These are some great thoughts and I agree with you on most of these. However, the server will add updates according to what they think would be beneficial in the longer term, we need to find our own ways to enjoy bedwars. Perhaps, we should create a Bedwars community and have different kinds of competitions there or come together to support suggestions that we all agree on in order to make then more viable. Afterall, people make things more enjoyable and there's really something about bedwars, I keep coming back to it even though I've been playing it for many years.

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
Really great ideas, the way bedwars is right doesn't allow for much progression, only things you can "progress" in are levels and maybe leaderboards which is not possible for most people, adding a milestone system would change that and make it much more enjoyable.
As for clans, your suggestion actually makes alot of sense, clans get very repetitive when it's only people competing for top 3, because realistically, it's the only tier that gives good rewards.
For the leveling system you suggested, that seems like a really cool idea, having a bedwars specific leveling system would be really cool, and would actually make people grind for it.
When it comes to coins, It'd be really awesome if you could actually purchase cosmetics with them, since they end up useless when you have maxed out 3 perks.

Great ideas overall, really wish it gets implemented at some point!

eeeeeleeee

IGN
eeeeleeee
After taking 5 full minutes of my free time to read your trash thoughts, I've decided that your thoughts are very good!!!! I agree with most of it, and as a 9/11 supporter you thought of some good things up there!!! (I suggest you to post those as suggestions too).
And for the final touch, how not,
WE LIVE, WE LIVE, WE LIE <3

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
I used to be a very active member of the bedwars community in the past, and i have to say compared to a few years before, bedwars has honestly become a very versatile gamemode. There is a lot more competitiveness in games now and to be honest, i am all for it!

I agree with most of the points you touched on but i have to say, most of the improvements you have mentioned is more centered around the Minigames category of the network as a whole as suppose to only bedwars.

I would elaborate my thoughts more deeply but i would rather not for now. With this i conclude.

~ SoenceGam3ing

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
If you got time make a detailed doc on things you'd want in the new systems you described here. By detailed I mean exactly how you want the system to work, what rewards are you thinking of, changes you'd like in current systems and all that and share it with me or anywhere else.

in short hey dumbass, wrng subform go to suggestions