Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Strat

PotatoeEats

buy wool wool on bed go to diamond take out the other team at diamond get their bed go for other team go arround in a circle getting teams border comes in get high ground hit them off boom

I usually do that too.
I dont usually try to defend my base.
Instead I rush to the other teams just like you stated

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
there's no strategy for bedwars, it's all dynamic and changes according to how the game evolves
completely disagree with this statement
it's jartex bedwars, it doesn't evolve. each and every map has different strategies. some may even vary depending on the team you're in. if you don't utilise any strategy or gameplan at all, you're gonna have a hard time winning against average players.

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
it's jartex bedwars, it doesn't evolve. each and every map has different strategies. some may even vary depending on the team you're in. if you don't utilise any strategy or gameplan at all, you're gonna have a hard time winning against average players.
Wrong.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
How? I mean, I'm a leaderboard player. Hell, I was number 1 from the time the update released until like 2 months ago when I took a break. Please, inform me on how my strategies to beat literally everyone else were wrong.

LimitedElimz

Suspended
Donator
agreed