Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars solo /rejoin for solo.

Luban20

Banned
Donator
IGN
Luban20
Minecraft Username:
Luban20​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars solo /rejoin for solo.​

Suggestion Details:
So, if I you are playing solo bedwars and if you get disconnected you wont be able to rejoin the match cause when u got disconnected your bed gets destroyed automaticly....So if Jartex Network add a option like if you get disconnected you will be able to rejoin the game till someone breaks your bed... So I think it will be a good option for solo bedwars player​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will be helpful for solo bedwars players​

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Ngl it’s better as it is rn, if u lose a game cause of the ac then there’s not really anything u can do about it :(

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
We get kick for internet also.. If you are playing from AS You would've faced this also
I'm lucky enough to have good ping but kicks still occur occasionally. However I still stand by what I said, I can see it getting annoying when you get kicked every game but I prefer trashing a game because of wifi instead of trashing one because there's a cheater that always comes back after getting kicked.

Litexs

Donator
Donator
+1
I accept your request. Because sometimes I get fired for being late. I won't be able to come back from losing trophies in the clan

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
+1, Rejoining solos should be a thing, winstreaks are impossible for people who get kicked often otherwise.

IIMoKeyy

Donator
Donator
A lot of people are saying it's been already suggested, and I like the idea of it. I think there should be a system where your bed doesn't get removed from the game when removed unless destroyed. However, I'll stay neutral.

Almay

Donator
Donator
not original, pretty sure this is already on many servers
If they are going to do everything original then why add bedwars, skywars, prison etc?

I think they should add it cause its so simple this will help a lot of players cause of the broken pipe issue a lot of players get kicked +1

ned_

Donator
Donator
If they are going to do everything original then why add bedwars, skywars, prison etc?

I think they should add it cause its so simple this will help a lot of players cause of the broken pipe issue a lot of players get kicked
"If they are going to do evrything originsl then why add bedwars, skywars, prison etc?" wow the server could be a ded server with no content inside of it. like what r they gonna add besides gamodes that have been on servers?

Almay

Donator
Donator
"If they are going to do evrything originsl then why add bedwars, skywars, prison etc?" wow the server could be a ded server with no content inside of it. like what r they gonna add besides gamodes that have been on servers?
They could make their own gamemodes

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey Luban20,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Bedwars solo /rejoin for solo.” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Already suggested and denied.

Goodluck!