Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Skyline map is OP

Zinger

Gimme the achievement: Great View From Up Here
And also skycamping is NOT breaking the rules, only on practice it is :)
2022-05-15_19.00.12.png

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
I personally don't like this map cuz it's too big..

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Camping shouldn't be allowed in Minigames.. I think I'm gonna make a suggestion about it, because I'm tired of it..

Let's clarify this, ladders are very cheap to buy and ladder clutching is easier than speed-bridging yk
welp ladder clutch is pretty much easy but the ladder block clutch is really confusing

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
It's harder but it's still doable
still, i cant cus am really bad at switching to my hotkeys pretty fast i mostly use my 2 extra mouse buttons on the side

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
still, i cant cus am really bad at switching to my hotkeys pretty fast i mostly use my 2 extra mouse buttons on the side
You just have to be on the blocks' slot and time the moment when you have to click on your ladders slot, you don't need to be fast with your hotkeys

Arrow3006

Donator
Donator
Gimme the achievement: Great View From Up Here
And also skycamping is NOT breaking the rules, only on practice it is :)
View attachment 20856
Camping should be bannable on Skywars and Bedwars, so many people just wait till the last person is alive then cleans them up or even worse just stays at their island wanting the guy to a. Push them and die or b. Waste their time by waiting for border to close

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
Let's clarify this, ladders are very cheap to buy and ladder clutching is easier than speed-bridging yk

Again, I'm talking about the frequency in which you see players actually doing this

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Camping should be bannable on Skywars and Bedwars, so many people just wait till the last person is alive then cleans them up or even worse just stays at their island wanting the guy to a. Push them and die or b. Waste their time by waiting for border to close
We definitely agree, I don't get why it's disallowed on Practice but not on Minigames