Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied bedwars; sky wars, all game with pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ange1503

Minecraft Username:
Ange1503​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
bedwars; sky wars, all game with pvp​

What is your suggestion's title?
Video​

Suggestion Details:
do like any other server, put the recording of replays at the end of each game

to report people you need a video but not everyone films their games.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
have evidence against cheaters
and record our best parties​

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Ange1503​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
bedwars; sky wars, all game with pvp​

What is your suggestion's title?
Video​

Suggestion Details:
do like any other server, put the recording of replays at the end of each game​
to report people you need a video but not everyone films their games.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
have evidence against cheaters​
and record our best parties​
uhh there are two suggestions on the same topic https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/minigames.357805/.

Unknowingly

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Unknowingly
Hey Ange1503 Ange1503 after Reviewing your suggestion I've Decide to (Downvote -1) For the following Reasons.
- This suggestion is already suggested by a member name Aevuh Aevuh , If you want to support this suggestion I suggest to go and upvote his suggestion. https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/minigames.357805/

Kind Regards,
~Shadow

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ange1503

Ange1503

Hey Ange1503 Ange1503 after Reviewing your suggestion I've Decide to (Downvote -1) For the following Reasons.
- This suggestion is already suggested by a member name Aevuh Aevuh , If you want to support this suggestion I suggest to go and upvote his suggestion. https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/minigames.357805/

Kind Regards,
~Shadow
as you are the second person to comment to me, I will repeat a few things. From 1 it's my idea at the base, from 2 if you pay more attention this post was written before the post of this dear Adeuh, from 3 we talked about it on discord but he decided on his own to post the same I chose me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ange1503

Ange1503

uhh there are two suggestions on the same topic https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/minigames.357805/.
as you are the second person to comment to me, I will repeat a few things. From 1 it's my idea at the base, from 2 if you pay more attention this post was written before the post of this dear Adeuh, from 3 we talked about it on discord but he decided on his own to post the same I chose me

Unknowingly

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Unknowingly
well if it come to I am the first person who created this suggestion so u both has posted suggestion on same date its not even 1 hour difference its just 5 mins difference also his suggestion is already getting upvotes / downvotes so I don't think their is need to post same suggestion twice even you both has discuss it together the real thing that matter is that you want this suggestion to get accept so maybe go to his suggestion and Upvote him.

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
Hey dear Ange1503 Ange1503 , I strongly agree with you that You were the first person to create a suggestion on the same topic as Aevuh Aevuh , BUT the difference was only of 5 MINS. In fact, before replying to the suggestions of you both, I read the “Suggestion Details” and found that Aevuh's suggestion was more detailed than yours and even has more views etc., And the difference in time was also really less. So I thought that Upvoting Aevuh's suggestion would be a better choice. I apologize if you felt bad etc., In future I suggest you to make your suggestions more detailed, and I also suggest you to not share your ideas to anyone. Have a nice day/night.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-1 replays are a difficult thing to store especially for a thousand players and can be heavy on the server

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Ange1503​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.