Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars BedWars should be improved

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
Minecraft Username:
Snaked

What is the suggestion about?
BedWars should be improved

Description:
So, BedWars is a fun game. But personally I have found some issues which make the gameplay kinda bad. They go like this:-
1) The base item generator: This has been annoying me since I started playing BedWars. The items generated go to a single player with the
best ping among the team. This can be fixed by splitting the items between the players standing in the forge. But this will end up creating a simple bug. Whichever the items players throw in the forge will be distributed to all the players standing in the forge aka item duplication.
So this should be in the mind while implementing my suggestion.

2) Fireball issue: This issue is super annoying. Basically there are 2 issues in the same topic. They are like this:
i) Fireball damage: The damage that the fireball deals is extremely high. It prevents some skilled players from performing a fireball jump. So the damage should be 1-2 hearts.
II) Fireball cost: The fireballs are more cheaper than they should have been. This is making the people who are bad at PvP misuse the fireballs by spamming them in their opponents which deal a ridiculous amount of damage. The cost can be set to 10 gold / 100 iron which is a suitable price and makes the process of buying fireballs more hard.

2) TNT knockback and damage: The TNTs which are most important while rushing are dangerous. Even standing 5 blocks away from it deals a lot of damage. The damage that TNT deals should be 2-3 hearts. And the knockback TNT deals is low. It should bounce the player up high in the air and make some good players perform a TNT jump.

3) More maps: This is the most annoying thing about BedWars. The total amount of maps in a gamemode is 2! Which makes the videos of some YouTubers seem boring as we have to watch them play the same map again and again. For the sake of YouTubers, add some maps please. And the map in the triples mode, (gosh I forgot the name) other than the map Broken, makes some players lag when they, because they get teleported to distant Mesa biome and even make them lose easy matches.

So that was everything that I thought should be a great addition / improvement the amazing gamemode BedWars.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think these are the ideas which most of the players will agree. The pros and cons are like this:-
1) The base item generator:
i) PROS:
--> This makes the players quickly start the game.
--> Improves the overall gameplay of BedWars.
ii) CONS:
--> -nothing-

2) Fireball issue:
a) Fireball damage:
i) PROS:
--> This will make some PvP avoiding noobs to improve their PvP skills by not using the fireball to kill someone.
--> BedWars will be more fun with more PvP encounters.
ii) CONS:
--> Some people will stop playing BedWars because of fireball damage being reduced.
b) Fireball cost:
i) PROS:
--> No more fireball spamming.
--> More people will become good PvPers making the game more challenging.
ii) CONS:
--> Prevents the players from fireball jumping more frequently.
--> Makes the fireball rare to find someone using.

3) TNT knockback
i) PROS:
--> Creates an interesting sport of TNT jumping.
--> Invites some cool strategies to the game.
ii) CONS:
--> Makes the TNT rain strategy more overpowered which is actually annoying.

4) More maps:
i) PROS:
--> Makes the game more interesting.
--> Adds more strategies.
ii) CONS:
--> May lead to removal of some previous maps.

Extra Information:
And the topic "More maps" should be implemented to SkyWars too.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Snaked

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
But I think maps are coming soon to both SkyWars and BedWars..... So yeah

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello Snaked,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0