Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars Security [Hackers]

Mirnik1200

We as players ask of the staff to please help us in Bedwars, without proper staff authority Bedwars is a mess, 50% of the time hackers exist in the game, hence giving the players a bad experience, furthermore chat toxicity is getting higher and needs supervision, so I propose proper Bedwars supervision or staff, to help clean those hackers anytime when you play the game, a seperate team just for bedwars, to help the players have a better experience, or just add /report to make our lives easier, also anticheat dosen't work anymore so pleas help.

Last edited:

LoLMaster321_

Well, this is gonna get locked. But, there is a change. Earlier in december, there was a huge drop in hackers.
Unfortunately, they're on the rise. But staff is really trying to do something. I have seen more staff on BW, and making Illicity staff was a GREAT idea!
More BW sweats should be staff.

S

Shayy

They're aready trying their best to reduce the amount of hackers in the game. But I do feel like there should be more staff members.

Radifyy

Well, this is gonna get locked. But, there is a change. Earlier in december, there was a huge drop in hackers.
Unfortunately, they're on the rise. But staff is really trying to do something. I have seen more staff on BW, and making Illicity staff was a GREAT idea!
More BW sweats should be staff.
Dude you're a pro too lol

Radifyy

Everyone can make an application but then we need people who put effort to sort this hackers out. (y)