Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars BedWars rush-mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
BedWars rush-mode

Description:
So basically in this mode, the games will be a lot faster. The generators will be maxed, the only events will be the bed's destruction and the
well- known border shrinking event, when you place a block it will place like 5/10 more blocks(something like the GenBuckets in factions) and also the beds will be already protected with wood, clay, wool, and sand. Camping will also be forbidden in this mode or maybe not, the hypixel players have played this mode for sure and I would love to see it in Jartex in the future.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will bring new players to the game-mode and also it will give a better experience for the none-premium(cracked) players and I think that it will be a really cool mode that most of the players will enjoy

ItzSudoku

Donator
Donator
Rush sounds really fun and enjoyable, for this you get a +1 from me. Great idea.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
+1 this will be fun

NotLoLo1818

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
But why you dont want that for none-premium players who can't enjoy this gamemode on pickle
I'm just saying it's literally a copy of tbe hypixel rush mode its literally the same thing and then other kids will come say oh look its a rip off or a server copying hypixel

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
I'm just saying it's literally a copy of tbe hypixel rush mode its literally the same thing and then other kids will come say oh look its a rip off or a server copying hypixel
Alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.