Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Bedwars re-join command

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolzeko

Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
lolzeko

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars re-join command

Description:
Jartex should add bedwars re-join command, if people leave they can join aigan by using this command.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People can get back in game if they leave

Extra Information:
this should be added!

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
So basically, I'm gonna give a -1 for this suggestion for the following reasions.
1) This is already implemented to Hypixel so it's obviously just getting other server's ideas and implementing it to Jartex, doesn't seem legit to me.
2) There are loads of lobbies available in JN even if you get kicked so I don't see a point in rejoining the game, + Most people gets banned have no point rejoining, maybe if you're stupid enough to leave by yourself and rejoin then I don't know.

Like what is the actual point of rejoining the game if you've left it already, mood swings? :censored::rolleyes:

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
lolzeko

lolzeko

Banned
Donator
So basically, I'm gonna give a -1 for this suggestion for the following reasions.
1) This is already implemented to Hypixel so it's obviously just getting other server's ideas and implementing it to Jartex, doesn't seem legit to me.
2) There are loads of lobbies available in JN even if you get kicked so I don't see a point in rejoining the game, + Most people gets banned have no point rejoining, maybe if you're stupid enough to leave by yourself and rejoin then I don't know.

Like what is the actual point of rejoining the game if you've left it already, mood swings? :censored::rolleyes:
lol if u press dissconnect by accident???

Pace

Donator
Donator
+1! they need to add this, cuz everytime my internet crashes and i cant reconnect.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Ok then you literally all have microwaves for your routers.

Status
Not open for further replies.